Watermelons and Power Outages

#Imagine

    It's a rainy night in Miami, you and Austin are cooped up in the condo until the storm brushes over. It's pouring outside. You guys are cuddled on the couch lazily watching reruns of Family Guy and drinking Sprite from a glass bottle. The life. You hear the loudest cackle of thunder you've ever heard in your life, making you jump into Austin, he holds you and kisses your forehead. The blast of lightning make the room shake. The lights flicker on and off, then the electricity shuts off.

    "Great,"   Austin groans, heaving off the couch, "I'll go check the box. Be right back."

    The condo is pitch black, Austin uses the flashlight app on his phone to light his way to the electricity box. You rest on the couch, too lazy to do anything else. 20 minutes later, Austin sauntered back in the livingroom with a giant watermelon. "No luck."

    "So you just decide this is the perfect time to eat a watermelon?" You joke. He gives you a half smirk and goes back to his giant fruit, shoving a spoon into it, removing a huge chunk. He slurps up the juice and takes a huge bite out of the chunk  Your stomach begins to growl as you watch him ingest the sweet beast, your mouth watering. He stares back at your face, fixing his eyes on your expression, then back at his watermelon. "No." He said, digging his spoon for another chunk.

"Give me some Austin!" You exclaimed, chuckling and crawling over to him. "I'm starving!"

"That sounds like a personal problem to me." He jumps back as you pounce him, "This is mine!"

    He rises up from the couch as you get closer to the spoon that's lodged into the fruit. He sprints to the kitchen and sits his beloved on the counter. You dash behind him, reaching for the spoon as he sets it on the counter but he quickly snatches it back and takes off down the hall to his room. "Give it, Austin!!!" You shout at him, chasing him to the room. You storm through the door and he quickly twists you around bringing you near him. He gets into your face, his nose beside yours, eyes shut. He leans into you but as soon as you go to lean in, he pulls his lips back, teasing you.

    "I have no problem with that." His voice deep and seductive, drawing you closer to him. You're on the tip of your toes, falling into his trance. You remain in your position, brushing your lips across his. He doesn't hold back. He sinks his lips into yours hungrily. You slide your tongue across his lips, wanting an entrance. Your tongue glides in between his grin. Once in, he begins to fight your tongue for dominance. You wrap your arms around the back of his neck, his hands feel down your thighs, finding the perfect spot to lift you. He boosts you up, wrapping your legs around him. He slowly begins walking over to the bed. He lets you down gently, not breaking the kiss. You both roll around on the bed, wanting to be on top. You finally win in the struggle for the top. He sits up, you on top of his lap, his hands under your shirt raising higher and higher off of your body until he lifts it off your body. You pull off his shirt right after, shoving him down on the bed. You smile, sucking on his neck, taking teeny bites of his skin. That sets him off. He flips you over, diving into you. Kissing your neck, making his way down to your chest, then down to your stomach. He undoes your jeans, sliding them off you with ease. His soft lips collide with yours another time, this time slowly and passionately. You break away from him, giving him a wickedly sexy glare. You slide from under him and make your way under the covers.

    "Are you trying to tease me?" He asks, biting his bottom lip. You say nothing, you just give him a seductive look as you sink into the sheets.

    He sneaks under the sheets with you, taking off his pants and boxers, grabbing a hold of you, pulling you to him. He creeps his hands up your back undoing your bra, then moves them down to your underwear. Slowly maneuvering them off.

    You grab his face and smash it into yours, him thrusting Clark in and out of you, picking up speed as he went on. It becomes harder for you to breathe, trying to kiss him but trying to keep your breath. You let out soft moans while you squeeze the bed sheets. You wrap your legs around him again as he pounds you harder and harder, practically making you scream his name. Your eyes were closed, he bites his lip as he continued on, kissing your neck. You two began to roll around and things get more intense. You're almost at your point but you try to go for a little longer. Your fingers are running through his curly hair, your hand bringing him in closer. You reach your climax and Austin keeps going, only to slow a little bit.

                “Holy…” You can barely form words while he's still pounding you. “Austin…”      

                You moan and squeeze him. He brings himself in for another kiss, slowing his speed. He was tired, he was done. You can’t take another minute, you're glad he stops when he did. He intertwines his fingers in yours, wrapping one arm around you and gives you an Eskimo kiss, followed by a long kiss on your lips. He brushes the hair out of your face, doing a sleepy laugh, "I love you."

    "I love you too," You whisper sweetly, "now, how about that watermelon?"

    He laughs and scoops you up and rolls you over to the other side of the bed. You scream, "Austin, stop!" Dying of laughter, you both lay in the bed together. Soon, you fall asleep in his arms.