𝓟𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓫𝓸𝔂 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻

i wanna get railed so bad 🙏🙏 does the manifestation n those yandere subs on yt actually work istg 😞

"𝘽-𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮-𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚!"

Tears spilled out from Kira's eyes as he clings on M/n arm as if his life depends on it.

"Pfft- you're so stupid.. you think I meant all the shit I told ya?" M/n laughed his ass off and forcefully grabbed his arm back.

Kira continued to ball his eyes out and clinged to m/n's leg making him unable to walk away. "B-but you said you'd never leave m-me!!!"

"Get off me you faggot!" M/n kicked shaked his leg trying to pry him off him leg and kicked Kira hitting him in the chest. Kira groaned in ecstasy and grinned as he giggled. "A-ahh~ M/n hit me more!"

M/n scrunched his nose and looked at him with disgust. "Not only you're gay but also a weirdo" M/n rolled his eyes then walked away.

"M/n!!!!!" Kira yelled out and tried to run up to him only to see he was out of sight. Kira stopped his tracks and just stood there staring at nothing. Slowly, his lips twitched upward and laughed like a maniac. He balled his hands into fists and gritted his teeth.

"̷J̷̷u̷̷s̷̷t̷ ̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷ ̷w̷a̷̷i̷̷t̷ ̷M̷/̷n̷...... ̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷ ̷w̷̷e̷̷r̷̷e̷ a̷̷l̷̷r̷̷e̷a̷̷d̷̷y̷ ̷m̷̷i̷̷n̷̷e̷ ̷s̷̷i̷̷n̷̷c̷̷e̷ ̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷ ̷w̷̷e̷̷r̷̷e̷ ̷b̷̷o̷̷r̷̷n̷"

After school;

You were walking back to your house while listening to your f/s with your headphones. Unfortunately you failed to notice eyes on you while you're walking. You were about to check your phone until you felt pressure on both you nose and mouth making you unable to breath.

Your eyes widened as you struggled to get out from the hold. Your schoolbag was making a mess for you since it was too heavy and you soon passed out.

You woke up groaning in pain and felt something on your lower half. You rubbed your eyes and slowly looked down and widened your eyes in horror.

Kira was sucking your dick.

"Kira what the fuck?!" You tried to push him off you only to be stopped by the chains that was wrapped around your arms. "Get off me you sick fucker!" 

You tried to at least move but his hold on your hips was too hard. Kira started going faster taking you deeper as a smirk was planted on his face.

Your hips unintentionally jerked forward as you moaned in pleasure. You felt yourself getting close and gripped the bedsheets. Oh god you wanted to slam his head down to take all of your big cock but his poor little mouth couldn't take it :(

Soon after, You released your load into his mouth making him gag and roll his eyes back in ecstasy.

You jerked your hips one last time before slumping back onto the bed and panted. Kira slowly pulled his mouth away and swallowed every bit of cum that you had released into his mouth.

"M/n... you taste so good~!" Kira licked his lips and snuggled into your chest. You felt really vulnerable right now since you were all chained up and shit with no way to get out.

You were too busy with your thoughts until you heard a 'click' noise. You looked over to Kira to see he's unlocking your chains? 'I thought you doesn't want me to escape or shit? Why is he unlocking them?'

"Ah ah ah~ don't think I unlocked them for no reason~" Kira cooed in your ear and placed his hand on your chest while getting on top of you.

Kira took off his pants and tossed them aside before placing himself on your lower half with his hands on your stomach. His poor little dick was dripping with precum that was spread all over your stomach.

"K-kira get out off me-" You groaned feeling him teasing your tip with his already wet hole. "Aaah~ M/n your cock is soooo big~ I don't know if it'll fit~" With that, Kira slammed his hips down feeling you deep inside him. You felt the delicious stretch and fullness inside him.

"Nnngh?!" Kira's eyes widened as he let out a moan while slightly drooling. 'M/n's cock.... Is inside of me... IT FEELS SO GOOD~!"

You felt his warm inside enveloping you making you let out a low groan and threw your head back. You hand unconsciously made their way to his hips and gripped them.

Kira began bouncing on your cock with his eyes rolled while letting out cute moans. "A-ah ah M/n~" You groaned feeling him tighten around you as he wrapped his arms around your neck. Kira started to fasten his pace his moans growing louder almost making you lose control.

The sight of you throwing your head back only making him even more aroused and started giving you hickeys all over your neck. You suddenly pushed him off you and started violently thrusting you cock balls deep inside of him.

Kira's eyes widened when he felt himself getting thrown on the bed when you suddenly started thrusting into him like there's no tomorrow. He could feel the intensity in your thrusts making him moan very loudly and wrapped his arms around your neck for support.

He arched his back, his fingers digging into the sheets as he surrendered completely to the raw intensity of the moment.

"Yes... yes!" he cried out, his voice filled with a mixture of pleasure and longing. "Give it to me harder... deeper! I want to feel every inch of you M/n!!!" You started leaving marks around his body as you chased your release. You suddenly felt something hot and wet on your stomach only to see Kira had just came.

"A-ah! I couldn't help myself~" He slurred those words out as he was already drunk from your godly thrusts. You continued to thrust into him until you released your load deep into his ass.

Kira's body trembled beneath you as you reached your climax, filling him with your release. Kira collapsed on top of you as he snuggled his head in your chest.

"I love you M/n~"

𝐀𝐁𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆; ʸᵃⁿ ᵒⁿᵉˢʰᵒᵗˢOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara