yan fwb

there will be changes in writing in this. like i changed m/n to (name) . sum other stuff. happy new years tho yall. sorry if its short. i literally dont know what to write. u can tell i was rlly lazy writing this so yeah sorry.

"........"

Ezra stared at his phone with void in his eyes while unconsciously gripping it really hard, causing it to crack slightly.

On his phone screen was a photo of you and a guy smiling together while doing a heart sign. With the caption says 'My lovely boyfriend <3'.

How can you be with someone and just leave him behind like that? It's not fair. He got you first. He did everything with you. How can you be with someone else?

He knows everything about you. Your sweet spots, your favorite position, your favorite roleplay..literally fucking everything. How can you be with a nobody who just met you?

Ezra knew about the deal you guys made, but he can't help it ya'know? You're just so handsome that everything look you gave him almost made him cum.

He can't let that bastard have a taste of you. No way. Not in a million years. That sweet tight hole of yours is only for him.

He just had to get you back. He has to. From the moment you guys fucked, he knew, you're meant for him.

Ezra saw you tagged his insta under the caption and that made him smirk. He clicked on the account and saw the posts the posted.

He took a closer look at him and grimaced. He's nowhere new good looking as him! How could you fall for a guy that ugly. Not to mention he looks like he has greasy hair.

"(Name)...did he brainwashed you or something..." Ezra mumbled and decided to dm him.

E is for Ezra

J is for Jake/ or your bf

9.17 𝙥𝙢

E: hey man.

J: uh. who are you?

E: it's not important but whats important is that handsome boyfriend of yours.

J: the fuck? stay away from my boyfriend you fucking creep.

E: bet you have a small ass dick. anyways, leave him alone.

J: fym bozzo? hes my bf y would i leave him alone? mf you should leave him alone. gtfo of my dms before im blocking your ass.

E: ...𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓭...⛓️🥀

(joke he doesnt say that)

E: you wont dare. i can make your life miserable.

J: okay man wtvr now leave me n my bf alone you creepo.

Jake was about to block him but suddenly he got another text.

E: Suite 743 109 Angel Fall, Botsfordport, CT 65318.

......

'wtf...?!' Jake threw his phone across his room making (Name) look at him with worry.

"Jake? Why did you throw your phone?" You looked at him worriedly.

"(Name)... is someone bothering you on instagram..?" Jake cupped your cheeks. You could see the worry in his eyes that made you really confused and also worried at the same time.

"Why..?" "Just answer it! Is someone bothering you?" "No?"

Okay now he's hella confused. suddenly there was a notification sound coming from Jake's phone both of you guys snap out of your own world.