𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

Me, Taylor and Samantha are in the car, currently going to the mall. We obviously got Starbucks beforehand.

"So, Samantha I see you with Alexxx" Taylor teased her. Over the past few weeks they have constantly made eye contact, smiling at each other, and other things among that.

I think it's cute.

She doesn't say anything, but her cheeks fill with a rosy red. "Do you like him?" I said happily. "I think... I'm not sure yet. I mean it would seem weird because Chase and Alex are like best friends, And Chase has been inside of m-"

"Don't finish that!" Taylor interrupted her.

Hearing that Chase has been inside her, annoyed me. It annoyed me to much. I already knew this, why was I just mad about it now?

"Let's go shopping!!" Taylor pulls us both out of the car, as we enter the mall

10 stores, 3 hours of waking, and 16 bags each later, we are finally leaving. On the drive back home, we stop at Starbucks... again.

It's an unhealthy addiction.

Finally, we are home.

As we enter the house I trip over a random wire on the floor. But before I could reach the floor, a pair of strong arms catch me.

"Always clumsy." Chase's voice comes out in a low raspy voice, as if he just woke up from a nap. "Yeah." I chuckle softly.

The interaction we had the other day hasn't left my mind. We almost had kissed. "TAYLOR! I missed you." Levi runs up to Taylor and takes her into his arms.

Im so jealous of their relationship... so very jealous.

I walk into the kitchen, not trying to be a third wheel. "How was your day today." Jayden comes into the kitchen.

"Oh it was good! I'm very tired though." I said with a small chuckle.

"Understandable. Especially when shopping with Taylor." Taylor LOVES shopping. She can and will go into every store in the mall, spending over 10,000 dollars on stupid stuff, and not have any shame about it

"Yeah she was dragging us around everywhere." I groaned playfully. "I bet."

Chase walks into the room, taking my drink. "Excuse me?" I said, he didn't even bother to ask.

"What?" He takes one long and huge sip of it. "Chase!" I grab my drink back from him. I didn't pay $6.30 on this just for him to drink it.

"I was thirsty." He shrugged out, walking out of the room. I roll my eyes at him. "Let's watch Netflix!" Levi pulls me out of the kitchen and into the living room.

I'm pretty sure we have seen almost every show, movie, series on Netflix at this point. We watch it every single day.

We finally chose this new movie that just came out called 'love at first sight', we click play and start watching.

"Ew the main boy character is so ugly." Taylor says in a disgusted voice. "He's kind of cute.." I state off.

"Well that's because you're single, like a Pringle." Levi stuck his tongue out at me. "Don't get to ahead of yourself, buddy." I said, mocking his actions.

"You're just jealous!" He defended, "I am not." I scoff, and playfully whip my hair to the side, with my hand,

"Whatever you say, buddy." He wrapped his arm around Taylor. "You stole my best friend." I frowned.

He just stuck his tongue out at me, again.

Samantha takes a seat next to Alex, without realizing. She quickly covers her face trying to hide her blush.