Pilgrim world EP3

Wednesday was scrolling through the book he got from the hidden library he stopped at a page that seemed to match with the picture he got 

There were so many threads to my investigation I could weave a burial shroud I still have no idea how Rowan mysterious rose up from the dead 

Wednesday then got something out of his pocket 

Or why that monster is prowling in the woods 

Wednesday unfolded the picture and put it together with the book's picture 

But right now nothing intrigues me more then this book I'm going to be responsible for nevermore's demise the question is why am I sharing this apocalypse with a pilgrim ?

Wednesday was now standing outside as a bunch of students were out there too " all students will report to there volunteer jobs " principle weems said Wednesday turned to look at her while she was standing on some kind of stage 

 ( okay hear me out I'm not going to full on explain what she's standing on or stuff like this I'm way to busy and I'm writing this in a rush btw ty guys so much for all the votes and reads really appreciate it if you like you can explain everything in the comments would help me a lot ) 

" at ten Am sharp " Wednesday then put his bag on his back and walked up to the crowd that was surrounding the miss weems  " followed by a community lunch at 1:00 as you know this year  outreach day culminates in a very special event the decision of a new memorial statue in the twins square witch will also include performances bye nevermore students " 

Enid started to giggling in excitement and kind and started jumping while Bianca and her friends looked proud " as representatives of our school " Wednesday just kept the same poker face not smiling not showing an emotion at all 

" I trust you will all put your best face forward  " two students that had no faces looked at each other 

Teachers started handing out files for what work everyone will be doing as Wednesday was handed one Enid came up to him " yes I got pilgrim world I have natural people skills and love performing so it's kinda a ovi choice what did you get " 

Wednesday opened his file "  Uriah's heap whatever that is " ending then scrunched up her face is disgust " it's this really weird  antique store you'll love it though " Enid said trying to brighten up the mood " I'm crossing my claws Ajax and I will be out reaching together " 

Enid said looking at Ajax he smiled at her before looking at this file 

" omg I got weathervane dude trade with me come on trade with me " Xavier said 

Principle weems then came up to Wednesday and Enid , Enid waved goodbye to Wednesday and left " Wednesday don't worry about your cello I'll have it brought to the town square this afternoon " 

" my cello " Wednesday asked confused " I caught your rooftop serenade the other night impressive I volunteer you to the Jericho high school marching band at the ceremony I'm sure it won't  be to challenging to play an uplifting Fleetwood Mac melody " 

" As long as you promise me to hang me as a wizard afterwards 

Later the bus dropped everyone off as Wednesday made his way off the bus he then walked up to Xavier who was staring at a blank wall 

" why are you staring at a blank wall " Wednesday asked " it wasn't blank last outreach day " are you still stewing because I rejected y/n's invitation " Wednesday looked at Xavier blankly " she did go out on a limb for you " 

" oh please She's  just cannon fodder in whatever Cold War your waging with Bianca we have more pressing issues on our min " we'd said looking away from Xavier and back to the blank wall " like what Xavier asked "  

" tracking down the monster that killed your roommate " Wednesday replied " oh god for the last time Rowan was expelled everyone saw him leave " Xavier said with an annoyed tone Turing To look at Wednesday " have you spoken to him since " Wednesday asked 

" I texted him but I never heard back " Xavier said hesitant " I figured he wanted nevermore in his rear view mirror  "  " or his dead " Wednesday said bluntly " I don't really know why you care it's not like you knew the guy " Xavier said walking off Wednesday walked with him 

" I'm not sure why you care so little people can dismiss me and make a million other excuses but I'm not going to stop " Wednesday said as he got the book from last night out of his bag " oh great I guess you can't add thief to your resume I don't know what the big deal is about an old nightshade's journal anyways " 

As Xavier was talking Wednesday was flipping through pages in the book when he stopped and showed Xavier the picture " you didn't seem surprised when I showed you this last night you've seen it before haven't you " Wednesday asked him " yea a couple of days before the harvest festival it was open on Rowan's desk I assumed he stole it after we kicked him out of the nightshades then I confronted him about it he he kinda went ballistic on me " 

" he threw you against the wall with his telekinesis " Xavier looked confused " yeah how did you know that " Xavier asked " lucky guess " Wednesday said Xavier then pointed at the photo in the book " it's weird that your in this , this journal is like what 30 year star old what's crackstone doing in the photo with you " 

" you know who that is " Wednesday asked " yes is Joseph crackstone his like Jericho's founding father his kinda a big deal around here yeah look " Xavier pointed at a pilgrim poster hanged up showing Joseph crackstone " that's him "