Unexpected meeting

We got 3k yeahhhhh

yrr app log target complete nhi kar rahe ho...bura lagta hai yrr yaise read karke chale jate ho please complete kar diya karo target .

target 150 votes and 20 comment...........

kardo na please

Author's pov

Avinash was standing in his office looking outside, lost in his thought when suddenly he heard a sound and he turned around.He watch Dev standing then he call Dev and ask him if he got any information about him(his rival).Dev replied they are still trying with a very low voice knowing about his anger.Avinash being in anger ask Dev to leave.

Avinash being in anger ask Dev to leave

Avinash's pov..

i was standing  in my office looking outside thinking about him when my anger rises at peak i heard a sound and turned aroundto look when i saw Dev standing in door .

"its been three months and i still cannot find that bastard."i said.

"we are trying our best to find him"Dev replied in a low voice.

then he again said that he has been changing his location time to time and its difficult to locate him.

hearing it my anger increases so i said Dev to go back and he went.

i realised that its been three months since i saw her. if a say i didn't miss her then that would be a big lie cause i miss her every single day, every single minute i tried but I still cannot remove her out of my mind.whenever i go to sleep her smile and voice comes to my mind and i automatically starts to smile.

when i was thinking this i got call from mom to come back early i said ok and cut the call. After attending 2 meeting it was almost 6pm and nowi was on the way when suddenly the car stop.

"what the hell are you doing? can't you drive the car properly? do i have to hire new driver?.i shouted.

"sorry sir someone just came infront to the car.

"then what are looking for go and see if the person is fine"i said and he went to check.

after few second driver comes and inform me that the girl is bleeding and we have to take her to the hospital.

Ishika's pov

i just came to Ajmer because of my father but the terms in house was not good so i decided to explore Rajasthan as i don't know much about this place .i wore a simple pink colour kurti.

I don't know why but i just have a feeling that something of mine is here in this place even though i don't know any one here

I don't know why but i just have a feeling that something of mine is here in this place even though i don't know any one here. I just woke up this morning and decided to go to book store to buy some book. I was walking when i saw a boy crossing the road without noticing a car coming towards him. I ran to help him and pushed him but then the car hit me. i felt someone arm holding me and calling my name and i heard a familiar voice but before i could recognize i backed out and lost consiousness.

Avinash's pov

As soon as driver said that our car hit someone and the person was bleeding i rushed to see the person. It was a girl who was wearing pink kurti and seeing the girl i felt as someone important of mine was hurt and i felt like someone has stabbed my heart with a knife. I leaned to see the girl's face when i saw her. It was her.It was my Angel who got hurt . I soon wraped my arms around her and started calling her but she lost her consiousness. I turned to driver and ask him to take us to the hospital.i called Dev to the hospital. We reached to the hospital and called the doctor . doctor soon started to take her to the room and asked me to wait outside.i was beyond angry.

"wait outside?Are you serious i am coming with you"i shouted at the doctor.

"we understand your concern Mr. Rathore but we have certain rules so please stay here"he replied.

"I don't give a fuck about your rules"i said with anger but then suddenly Dev came and asked doctor to check her and made me sit on the bench. 

I never asked anything from god but now i was chanting and asking god to please heal her. i joined my hands and kept on praying to god . it was almost an hour when doctor came and said that she needs to rest for a week. i asked doctor if i can meet her and doctor said that they have given her medicine and she is sleeping now. i asked doctor if i can just see her then doctor nodded and i went inside.

FINALLY THEY MET.....

HOW WILL SHE REACT WHEN SHE WAKES UP.....

WILL SHE RECOGNISE HIM....

SO THIS MUCH FOR TODAY......

THANKYOU EVERYINE FOR STAYING TOGETHER TILL HERE.I HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER .

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND GIVE YOUR REVIEWS....THANKYOU EVERYONE TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GREAT DAY.