Chapter 1

A/N :
The idea for this story came about when I was writing my other book - "Beginning of Love" chapter 17. I initially wanted to expand the story there itself but left it for a standalone story. However, this will be short story. Mostly 10 chapters, at max.

Trying a new writing style for this book. Let me know how it is, down in the comments.

Please vote and comment. Looking forward to meeting you for the next chapter.

Date published -  05 Oct 2022 ; 1.8k words

Having a shitty day, hence have edited this chapter for early release.  Please ignore any typos.

(BACK TO THE STORY)

She likes him. He likes her. It's obvious to everyone. Except them.

Arnav and Khushi have known each other for two decades, at this point. They went to the same playschool and school up to seventh grade.

Akash used to always team up with Khushi to irritate and annoy Arnav, ever since they were kids. Arnav sometimes even wondered himself as to when this nuisance (referring to Khushi) became so important to him? He hated her guts since Arnav was the more studious & diligent one and yet Khushi who doesn't seem to care about her lessons unlike him, aces everything despite how hard Arnav tried to outstudy her.

 Arnav sometimes even wondered himself as to when this nuisance (referring to Khushi) became so important to him? He hated her guts since Arnav was the more studious & diligent one and yet Khushi who doesn't seem to care about her lessons unlike h...

Arnav hated her since she could outshine in academics with minimal efforts. He hated that she was spoilt and pampered in both their family. Afterall, she was the daughter his mother always wanted and the apple of their eyes on Khushi's side of the family.

But, as they say, Love and hate are two sides of a very, very thin line.