Relationships Blossming

Poppy giggled softly. "It's fine, Branch. So, tomorrow will be pretty boring for me, since I'm not doing anything... Unless... Poppy smiled mischievously at Branch. Branch blushed at this, hoping she didn't see. But of course, she did. "Are you blushing?" Branch rubbed the back of his neck. "Um, I don't know, am I?" He nervously laughed, giving a nervous smile.
Poppy now knew he had feelings for her. Or at least that's what appeared to be the case. She had to make a move, so she did the only thing she could think of. She leaned closer to Branch, and her lips met his cheek. Branch gave a surprised look, staring at her with an almost all red face. "Um... Wow... I did not see that coming..." Poppy didn't want to stop there. She leaned in closer, this time grabbing his cheeks so he couldn't escape.
"Poppy, what are y-mph!" Her lips met his and pressed passionately, making Branch moan a bit. Poppy moaned as well, taking in the moment while it lasted. Then poppy grabbed his vest, pulling it off of his body. Poppy stopped kissing to get some air, and they both breathed hard for a minute. "Wow, you're a great kisser Poppy" He gave her a dorky face that made her laugh. "Well, I'm not finished yet Branch looked confused but excited at the same time.
Poppy was now hovering over Branch while he laid down, and she leaned in to kiss again. This time they French kissed, and branch began to rub Poppy's cheek with his hand. They moaned some more After maybe five minutes, They parted, Poppy standing up, and Branch did the same after. "I hope we do that again sometime" He said in a flirty voice. "Oh, we will Poppy answered smirking "We will..."