Oh...

9 months...It's been 9 months since the two lovers had their sloppy devils tango.

Branch held Poppy's hand as she was laid on the hospital bed. Tears swelled in Poppy's eyes, threatening to fall but she wouldn't dare let them. She couldn't let her tears ruin this joyous moment...Or what should've been a joyous moment.

Three hours earlier...

Poppy groans in pain, the baby kicking and begging to be released from his mother's womb. Poppy holds her stomach.

"Soon, little one." She coos softly, rubbing her large, bulging pregnant tummy gently. Branch walks in with a tub of Blue Bell Ice Cream, Homemade Vanilla™, and a can of Pole and Line, Canned Tuna™. Poppy lets out a content sigh, wincing slightly as she sits up. She takes the large spoon Branch took out of the front of his pants. The spoon was warm to the touch and slightly foggy. Poppy slipped it into her mouth, tasting the warm musk. She could almost smell it. She lets out another sigh, finally taking the small pint of Blue Bell Ice Cream, Homemade Vanilla™, and the can of Pole and Line, Canned Tuna™. She puts the warm tuna on half the spoon and ice cream on the other side. She shoves the entire spoon in her mouth, devouring it all. She licks her lips before dumping the can of Pole and Line, Canned Tuna™ into the pint of Blue Bell Ice Cream, Homemade Vanilla™ she mixes it and starts eating the tuna and ice cream. Branch watches with a slight smirk, leaning on the door frame. Suddenly Poppy drops the ice cream pint. She gasps her hands shooting to hold her large pregnant belly.

"B-Branch...It's time..." Poppy whines, struggling to get up. Branch's eyes widen, and he stands up, frantic. Branch scoops up Poppy in a bridal style, running out the door, though not before snagging the bag he had packed before this for the hospital. He basically throws her into the car.

Timeskip to the present...

"We're going to need to do a C-Section..." The doctor, Creek, said sadly, a pitiful look on his face. Poppy's heart drops.

"A...C-Section...?" Branch says in disbelief. Creek simply nods.

(A/N: CREEK SHOULD KILL HIMSELF BY PLUNGING BRANCHES 12 INCH DILDO INTO HIS EYE.)

Soon after, Poppy is in her hospital gown, leaning forward as a nurse administers the spinal block anesthesia. The hospital room is bustling with nurses and doctors. A few nurses set up the warmer for the baby. Soon enough Poppy is strapped down in a T-pose-like position, Branch stands next to her with tears in his eyes. Branch's cock was dripping with arousal, though he know it shouldn't be, Poppy is in pain and needs him. "I love you baby... you'll be ok." Branch says comfortingly, though nervous since his mother died during her C-section with him. He's soon ushered out of the room.

They rushed Poppy to the operating room as the effects of the anesthesia were starting to kick in. Poppy shut her eyes gently, mentally preparing herself.

Creek slips on his mask, hair cap, and sterile gloves. He lets out a low hum as he drapes the towel so that in the worst case that Poppy looks down, she doesn't see the horizontal incision that the doctor, Creek, was going to make on her stomach. Creek creates the finger-sized incision with ease before he continues with the follow-up incision. He cuts through the skin and fat, then into the abdomen and uterus. He pushes aside her bladder and intestines. There's a soft whir from a machine that's meant to cauterize the small blood vessels. He disinfects and cauterizes the wound, a burning smell in the air.

When Creek reaches the uterus there's a strange suctioning sound. That's mainly because the amniotic fluid needs to be suctioned away to make room for his forceps and the vacuum extractor so they can extract Poppy's baby more easily. Poppy doesn't feel a thing, to be honest, no pain at all. She feels a bit nauseated but this feeling quickly passes. Broppy's baby boy's head is finally out. Creek suctions the baby's nose and mouth to get the fluids out. Creek and the nurses slowly pull out the rest of the baby, sighing. They cut the umbilical cord, setting the baby on a small hospital bed meant for infants and they rolled him away to the nursery. Creek removes a bit of the placenta to study later. They're just about to start putting the stitches in when there's an odd beeping. Poppy's vitals are dropping, rapidly. Creek realizes that Poppy is quickly bleeding out. Creek calls in other nurses and doctors to help try to stabilize Poppy but it's no use. In a matter of minutes, she's flatlining. Poppy's eyes shut, never to open again. Creek tries to do chest compressions but even that is futile, it makes it worse honestly. Creek is a pretty shitty doctor, he's even high as balls at the moment. He sighs, shaking his head. He leaves the operating room to go tell Branch the bad news.

"It is with a heavy heart...I must say...She's dead." Creek says solemnly, handing Branch their baby son. Branch is simply speechless, his cock falling limp.

"W-W-What...?" Branch says, trembling in his skin. He takes the sleeping baby troll, looking down at it furiously. He simply grabs his bag and leaves the hospital, small tears in his eyes as he grits his teeth and clenches his ass. When Branch gets home he stares at the newborn baby in pure unadulterated hate. 

(A/N: So hot)