breath part 2 (angst and maybe fluff)

This is part 2! Hope yall have a good day

Warning!: blood, almost dying

______________________________________________________

Bryan's pov
8:00 am

I woke up at 6 am with the alarm but vendi insisted that we should sleep for two more hours so we did

I'm now in my jacket because I slept with my work clothes

"I'm not letting you go to work with stinky clothes that you slept in" I looked at the other side of the wall "wouldn't be the first time.."

Vendi just looked at me in confusion "wait what do you mean" I groaned and fell onto the bed looking at the celling and he was patiently waiting for me to talk.

I eventually talked "I once slept in my old pizzeria..because the animatrronics told me I'm not there all the time but then they got worried or whatever I don't know..I slept in the storage room"

He looked at me with worry in his eyes "dear..that's not a normal thing people do but I wish I could've met you sooner"

I stared at him with a smile "I wish that too but I never really had that much support in the old pizzeria..you're amazing to me"

Vendi snorted and sat on the bed beside me "I already told you this dear..you deserve the world~"

I looked at him now and smiled a tiny bit "the old helpy turned me into a yandere because of portal..just because I said I wanted a boyfriend to help me"

Vendi quirked an eyebrow at me while he got off the bed to help me up "yandere is basically uh..a crazy version of yourself and you kill people if they even dare to talk to the one you love..? Thats the best way I can explain it"

"Uh-huh.." vendi pecked me on the lips "I'm driving you to the pizzaplex today and you should wake up your son" I nodded and kissed him quickly and got out of the room.

10:11 am in the morning

Vendi parked the truck and kissed me "be careful now dear..please don't get hurt"

I looked at vendi in the eyes "ill try not to" I kissed him back and heard Gregory fake puking at us

I rolled my eyes and got out of the truck, Gregory did too and I waved to vendi goodbye

3:23 pm in the afternoon

I was in my office like usual or well I was hurt like usual because of my portal powers. It hurts

Then my body stopped hurting, I got up to walk down the stairs but I got dizzy all of a sudden and fell down the stairs.

The animatrronics were also there and Gregory..oh yeah Gregory! "D-dad!?" Steve gasped or well somehow gasped despite being an animatronic.

Gregory ran to his father's side, Steve ran there too "d-dad?" I wasn't breathing.

Gregory grabbed my phone from my pocket "steve call a hospital! I'll call Dr vendi!"

"Will he be okay?" Gregory looked at Steve with a glare "no one is ever okay after falling down the stairs Steve!"

Gregory called vendi and it went to voice mail two times, molten sighed "he is the ceo he has a meeting if hes not answering"

The ------ hospital
6:34 pm

I opened my eyes slowly adjusting to the light, "Mm.." I looked down to see myself on a hospital..bed? Then I saw a heart monitor.

I heard the door open and someone walked in "Oh dear.." they sat down next to the bed and took my hand, I struggled to turn my head around "no no you don't have to force yourself to see dear"

I breathed and I spoke a bit low "w-who is it?" After a minute the person spoke "it's me darling..I told you to be careful"

I tried to sit up but it hurt "no don't move! the doctors said you almost broke your leg! Bryan dear what do you remember?"

"Mm..I remember being in my office" I groaned "being in pain because of..yknow" vendi mmmhm'd "then my body stopped hurting, I wanted to go check the kitchen but I got so dizzy all of a sudden"

Vendi looked worried "the nurses told me that you'll be staying here for 2 weeks..I also got you food" I turned my head around to see vendi with Korean food in a bag.

"B-but I can't stay here! I have a pizzeria to ru-" vendi sushed me "dear..with your condition you can't be in the pizzeria and you need to take breaks, your body can't take much stress either"

I looked at the celling "but I need to do something..I don't like doing nothing"

Vendi sighed "dear I'll try to come and visit you as much as I can but for now rest and don't wake up at 6 am!"

I

giggled "fine maybe 7 am?" I laughed when vendi was gonna get up "bryan divil..!" I smiled at him "yes boss?" He sighed "rest for now ill see you in a few days or tomorrow" he bent down to kiss me and I kissed back "now rest dear"

________________
_________________________________________

Sorry if this is short! Hope yall like it

(888 words)