Group Chat

Group Chats, Group Chats are usually used to catch up with friends and have a good time, but for me, a friendly chat turned into a deadly one. My names Riley, and here's how everything went down.
______________________________________
When this incident happened, I was 18, about to get out of school, I had some friends in which I met at school, Willow, Ivy, Yadira, and Sarah, we had all met each other in freshman year and just grew closer.

Willow was a smart girl, she would help me study and such, she always had a bright smile even on the rainy days. Ivy and Yadira were siblings, Yadira was on the cheer team as Ivy was a shy girl, they had their differences as  Sarah was new in the friend group, a childhood friend of mines, we had started to drift away as friends though.

That day was a Friday, I had nothing to do, as I was invited to a group chat in which i accepted saw that it was all of my friends.

Yadira
Hey Guys! So how's everyone's day? ☀️

Sarah
Well, it was good, my dad had decided to take  me and my mom to a restaurant  since it was my mom's surprise birthday party!🎉

Willow
Mines was alright, but my family had gotten into an argument, they had different plans for my college and future.💥

Yadira
Well  that's good Sarah! :), and I'm sorry Willow, anyways I hung out with my boyfriend  Steven!❤

Ivy
Today was boring, I stayed in my room because I was sick.😭

______________________________________

I didn't know what to type, as my day was the same as any other person, boring.

The chat progressed, with everyone sharing their experiences and having a great time, until someone entered the chat.
______________________________________

Ivy
Yadira who's that?

Yadira
I don't know! I didn't invite them into the chat!

???
Hello there people, I'll say today has been a swell day.

Sarah
Who are you?? Do you even know us?

???
My identity should not be know to you, and no, I do not know you, but I will make your days a better day.

Riley
Wdym?

???
Well, I have a few games, first let's start off with Sarah.

Sarah
Why me?

???
Shut up, now follow the game, it's like Truth Or Dare so Sarah,  I dare you to jump off your roof.

______________________________________

My heart ached as my eyes gotten wide, as I looked at the screen I felt like the others were shocked as well.

I wanted to leave the chat, but it didn't let me leave the chat, others started to type that they couldn't leave and that what the stranger said was some prank to get a reaction out of us.

______________________________________

Ivy
I can't leave the chat!

Yadira
This is a prank right?

Riley
Yeah, this must be! Let us out of this chat!

???
Be quiet!  Sarah choose..

Sarah
Truth!

  ???
Is it true that I'm outside your house?

______________________________________

Sarah sent that she saw the stranger outside, she told us to go call the cops as she couldn't exit the app.

She texted that the power went out, and after that text we never heard of her again.

______________________________________

???
No more games, no more truth or dare, I killed Sarah, next is Ivy and Yadira, better watch out!

Yadira
No please!

Ivy
PLEASE NO! PLEASE BE A PRANK!

Willow
No..No, this can't be happening!

Riley
Oh lord..

______________________________________

I was shocked, as I soon saw Sarah leave the chat, even though she was probably dead.

Next Ivy left, then Yadira left the chat right after, I was scared that we were the last two, I knew our lives were on the line.

Then Willow was next, she left the chat after, as the man texted me a photo.

The photos was shocking, revealing my friends bodies, Yadira had suffered many stab wounds, 15 stab wounds..Ivy's eyes was gouged, Willows neck was slit, Sarah took a simple stab to the gut.

I was shocked as I went downstairs, seeing my parents, dead.

I saw the hooded figure jump out and slice my arm, as I heard the police at Sarah's house, since she lived a few houses away, I opened the door quickly and ran for my life.

Eventually I ran to the cops, telling them everything that happened, scared and hurt I fainted since I lost too much blood.

When I awoke in the hospital, they said the police caught the figure, it was a student from our school.

But I don't belive that one bit.

______________________________________

EPILOGUE:

Now I stay alone, in fear of the killer, as I suffer immense pain and suffering from the experience, ready to share my story.

And I shared it, I hope that I can find peace someday..