You Are Looking Hot

Yoongi came to Y/N'room. It was dark.Y/N was lying on bed. She was sobbing hard. Her eyes got puffy and swollen. Yoongi turned on the light and he went to her bed. He sat on the bed lightly and patted her head.

Yoongi - Y/N...hey...( said gently)

Y/N - Leave me..alone..(sobbing)

Yoongi(came close to her ear and said)
- Hey....I am sorry..

Y/N - I don't..want...(closed her ear by her hand)

Yoongi( removed her hand and said) - Y/N...can I also join you guys...

Y/N - No....wait...( she opened her eyes and got up excitedly)..what did you say...????

Yoongi ( cupped her face) - You can go...and I will come with you...Y/N..(little smile)

Y/N - Really...??Are you serious?? You will come with us....yeeeee..(she cried happily and hugged him tight)

Yoongi gently hugged her and smiled. He was relaxed now. Both of them got separated.

Yoongi - Are you happy ???..( smiled shyly & wipped her tears)

Y/N - Yesss...

Next day in college -

Y/N told her friends about that Yoongi will also join them. They were a little surprised because he is not social butterfly. They asked Sassuke but he had some urgent work. Yoongi told Nancy that they will join Y/N' s friends at pub.

In the evening -

Yoongi - Y/N... come on..we are getting late...(sitting on couch & scrolling his mobile)

Y/N - Yaa...just a minute...

After some time she didn't come from her room.

Yoongi - Y/N...Y/N...( gets annoyed and went to her room)

Y/N - Ahhh...Yoongi...( she turned around suddenly & got shy)

When Yoongi saw Y/N he got surprised seeing her in short dress. She was looking gorgeous to him. Yoongi was feeling turn on. His eyes got sparked. He smiled a little then bit his lips. He started coming closer to her.

Y/N(got startled) - Yoo...Yoongi kitty...pls.. don't come ..( she was looking at him shyly and trying to zip her dress)

Yoongi(trying to tease her) - What babygirl.. are you scared of me..??(seductive voice)

Y/N - Yaa yaa so funny...Yoongi..
Plz...give me some time..I am coming...( trying to zip her dress and walking back)

Yoongi took big step and came close to her. Y/N was feeling nervous because it was first time he saw her in short dress. She was ignoring to meet his eyes & still her hands were behind holding the zip. Yoongi was standing close to her. He moved his both hands to her back side. His face was coming closer to her neck. Y/N heart was beating fast. She closed her eyes tightly. His uneven breath she could feel. Yoongi started zipping her dress slowly and Y/N opened her eyes slowly. Yoongi was seeing Y/N's cute reaction. After he zipped her dress.

Yoongi - .......( looking at her silently)

Y/N( she hesitantly looked at him then asked) - Yoo..Yoongi...do I look good.???

Yoongi( nodded his head as NO. Y/N made annoyed face and pushed his chest lightly but Yoongi hold her hand pulled her close to him then came close to her ear licked his lips and said) - YOU LOOK HOT.. ( then he shyly smiled)

Y/N( eyes got widened and her cheek turned red) - Amm...thanx...

Yoongi - Y/N... your dress...(he was getting angry inside that that other guys will see her)

Y/N - I Should change....(said gently)

Yoongi - NO...( claim voice)

Y/N - .......(smiled)

Yoongi - Let's go..

Yoongi and Y/N went to picked Nancy. Nancy was looking so hot. She was wearing sexy revealing dress. Y/N was feeling sad that Yoongi will go crazy for her girlfriend but she can't do anything because she is her girlfriend. Y/N weakly smiled to see Nancy and going to come out from the car but Yoongi stopped her.

Yoongi - Where are going..???

Y/N - Ammm...Nancy she will sit here..

Yoongi - Come on.. don't make it complicated...Nancy will be in back seat....right Nancy..??

Nancy - Ya..yes...Y/N.. don't bother. I will sit in backseat.

They reached to pub where all their friends waiting for them. They entered into the pub. It was really crazy. Everyone one was dancing, drinking and enjoying their life.

See in next 😉🥰❤️