Jealous Level 6 - You Are Designed To Me

Y/N - No..no...pls...I don't want.. stop..it..Yoongi..I am begging you...(panting heavily)

Yoongi - DON'T LIE Y/N...YOU ONLY WANT ME...(bit her neck hard)

Y/N - Aahhhhh......(screamed loudly and closed her mouth)

Between this painful struggle they heard a noise that coming to them.

Yoona - Y/N..Y/N...Is Yoongi is there??

Nancy - Yoongi...Beb are you there??

Mammao - Hey guys...where are you??

Y/N tried to stop Yoongi. She somehow get free her hand and started to pushing Yoongi but he was in his high rage. Y/N pushed him hard and quickly fixed herself like normal and came forward to them.

Y/N(cracked voice) - Ohh.. guys..here is him...

Yoona - Oh my God Yoongi..why didn't you tell anyone about you..??

Yoongi(his back facing them. Controlled his anger) - I...AM LEAVING....Y/N....(hold her hand tightly to make a move)

Nancy(hugged him tightly) - Beb..let's be here for some time...

Yoongi(became impatient) - Nancy..I need some rest..if you wanna be here you can....(taking Y/N with him)

Nancy(hold his hand) - No...if you want so.. that's let's go to home.(glanced her eyes at Yoongi'hand holding Y/N's wrist)

Y/N( make normal face and slowly removed his hand) Ammm... Sorry... guys...we need to go..Yoona..okey..(smiled)

Yoona - Okk...you can go.(hugged Y/N then whispered in her ear) - Are you okk Y/N ??

Y/N(made calm voice) - Yes... don't worry...

After that Yoongi took both of them in his car. He dropped Nancy at her home.

Nancy - Yoongi...come out please..

Yoongi(came out of car) - what...

Nancy(hugged him then touching his chest) - Beb...mom and dad are not in home....I AM ALL..ALONE...(saw him with lustful eyes)

Yoongi(smiled and touched her lips) - So what you want me to do..??(secretly checking out Y/N who was trying to ignore them)

Nancy(touched his cheek with her nose) - Something DIRTY... something.. SINFUL...

Yoongi(rubbing his hand on her neck) - I WILL BABY..RIGHT NOW...(looking back at Y/N) SOMEONE IS WITH ME..BUT DON'T WORRY...I WILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING SPECIAL..(turned back his head and winked at Nancy)

Nancy - Ohhhh...baby..(get blush)..I will be waiting for that moment.... good night.(she left)

Yoongi get back in his car. Then he looked at the mirror where he can see Y/N.

Yoongi(rude voice) - Y/N... come to the front seat.(buckled his belt)

Y/N(not looking at him) - ......(silent)

Yoongi(angry loud voice) - Y/N...do what I said..right now..

Y/N - You can't force me to do...

Yoongi(looking at the mirror with blood shooting eyes) - Y/N...YOU KNOW WHAT I AM CAPABLE OF...I HOPE YOU DIDN'T FORGET SOMETHING EARLIER AND EVEN THEN IF YOU DON'T OBEY ME..THEN I WILL TEACH YOU AGAIN...BY THE WAY I HAVEN'T HAD ENOUGH THOUGH.

Y/N got scared after listening his warning. She sit right next to him. Yoongi smirked and heading his car
to home. Y/N soul was breaking in millions of pieces. Tears were coming into her eyes automatically. She quickly wipped her eyes. Yoongi was secretly watching her. He tried to hold her hand gently but she jerked off. He got furious and grabbed her hand tightly.

Y/N - Ahhh...Yoongi...(hissed in pain)

Yoongi(hold it more tightly and watching straight) - You can't stop me to do what I want Y/N....so stop resisting me.

Y/N(looked at him with tearful eyes) - Yoongi...why are you doing this all..?? I..I.. CAN'T IMAGINE YOU...CAN..DO.. SOMETHING WITH...
SAY SOMETHING LIKE...(trying to control her crying)... WHAT DO YOU WANT...PLEASE..STOP....STOP...THIS..

Yoongi - WITH THAT GUY YOU FORGOT YOUR LIMIT..Y/N...

Y/N(shattered) - And ...that was...your way..to remind...me my....limit....by hurting me ??

Yoongi - YES...AND I DON'T REGRET OF WHAT I DID.... BECAUSE IN THIS LIFE I CAN'T SEE YOU WITH ANY OTHER GUY.

Y/N(tried to remove his hand) - I can't believe it's you ...???

Yoongi(rubbed his palm on her palm) - I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME... BECAUSE END OF THE STORY...YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GO TO SOMEONE ELSE...AND WILL NOT LET YOU GO TO FAR FROM ME.

Yoongi (fixing his finger into her palm and grabbed it tightly.)

Y/N - AHHHHH.......

Yoongi(chuckled) - THIS IS YOUR DESTINY BABY...AND I AM YOUR DESTINY...ACCEPT ME.

Y/N - I ....I...hate....you Yoongi...I just hate...you...you don't deserve me...my...

Yoongi(stopped his car and looked at her with hateful eyes) - YOU ARE DESIGNED TO ME Y/N...YOU HATE ME MORE FROM NOW BECAUSE I WILL FILL YOUR LIFE WITH PAIN, TEARS AND FEAR.

Y/N looked away making hopeless expression. He drove her to home. They silently went to their home like strange. Y/N slowly entered her room and closed the door. Closed her eyes then started crying.

Y/N(crying) - Why did you become so different ??? I always wanted that when you will touch me...I..will feel your every breath on my skin..I will listen your heartbeat...I will surrender myself...I will feel your gentle touch on my body...but...you..it was... rough...hard..cruel.. feeling less ahhhh...only pain....I hate you..Yoongi..(closed her eyes seeing his smily face)...I hate you now...please get out of my life.....

Yoongi sitting on the bed ruffing his hair repeatedly then he saw a photo frame of him with her on the table. He stared at there.

Yoongi POV - Y/N....you disappointed me...how can you be comfortable with other guy ??? How can you get close to them...??? How..??? I am dating Nancy...it doesn't mean that you are available to them. You can't be friendly with others....You can't dream of someone else...YOU HAD ONLY ONE MAN IN YOUR LIFE...IT WAS ME..IT IS ME ..AND I WILL BE ME...I think you forgot your real place... DON'T WORRY I WILL MAKE YOU REALISE YOUR ACTUAL PLACE...

See in next 🙈😛🥰