Step mom

Damanico~
Here I am at 19 getting ready to move away from my dad his disgusting wife my step mom Nova.My mom left when I was younger yea she is a fucking dead beat,but my dad took on the role of both parents and got married 1 year ago and since then nova has made my life a living hell she walks around in these short shorts if you can call them that because if she bends over I'm sure you can see her pussy lips ,and theses small tops without bras you can see her nipples with her nipple piercing printing out and decide to boss me around telling me to do the dishes do laundry for her,wash her fucking thongs this bitch is just crazy. Let's not talk about how she and my dad can't keep their hands off each other .I once came down stairs to see my dad fingering her pink pussy with brown well waxed pussy lips on the couch.She caught me looking and spread her lips while rubbing her clit I didn't stick around to find out what happened next I quickly went to my room and locked my door and stayed in there for the rest of the night.

With all that back story my dad still decided to leave us alone to go on a 2 weeks business trip. As soon as told my dad goodbye I went straight to my room to lay in bed and play some video games.After four hours I grew hungry and I smelled something really good being cooked,even tho my step mom is a bitch that lady can cook I tell you. As soon as I stepped into the kitchen I was shocked at what she was wearing while putting food onto 2 plates. She was wearing a lace apron and a tiny thong the got lost in her ass and I'm sure didn't cover her pussy. " hey you're just in time I made you a plate I know our relationship haven't been great but I want to try to make it better" she says.I started to think let me give it a chance. So what's with the outfit I said " oh I just wanted to feel sexy today since your father have been busy with work lately so he haven't been taking care of my lady needs,you know a girl needs to feel beautiful once in a while. I accepted her explanation because what she says could be true and who I'm I to judge. We sat down and ate dinner. Thank you for the meal nova but I'll be heading back to my room now. "Wait would you like to watch a movie with me it's ok if you don't want to no pressure" -nova. You know what I actually don't mind let's go, you put on the movie while I go get us some popcorn ok.I left get popcorn for us both I'm kinda excited to see what movie she picked.

I found a movie nova called out ok I got the popcorn I said as I turned off the lights I sat on the couch to see that she put on 365 days for us to watch. Are you sure you wanna watch this I asked . It's fine you're 19 live a little as she said this she threw the blanket over us and removed her apron and lay on my shoulder. I could feel her tits pressing into my side and my mind begins to wonder she is naked under this blanket with only that little piece of thong to cover her pulsing piping hot pussy . Oh the things I would do to that pussy but I can't and that is my fathers wife I wouldn't dare do that to him, oh but I could sink my fingers into her pussy right now without any resistance but I can't.As we continue to watch the movie and the steamy scene comes on I felt my dick become rock hard and I felt nova hand moving. As the movie went on I heard quiet gasps and moans coming from nova is she... I know she's not figuring her pussy beside me. What a slut my stepmom fingering her pussy beside her stepson while her husband is away.
Nova~
This movie has my pussy soaking wet I just had to relieve myself.I sat there laid up on my stepson shoulder while fingering my pussy oh how I wish I could just strip him down and ride his big fat cock I just know his dick is bigger than my husbands i saw his Just last week jerking off with his door ajar. The things I would do with that monster cock his whole 9 inches up my pussy my ass I would be in heaven. Let me stop thinking and act, I could see his hard clock through the blanket.I quickly took off my thong which left me completely naked.Damanico would you mind if I gave you a hug.Sure I don't see why not he said, I threw one of my legs over to his side and made sure my pussy was right on his dick and laid my head on his chest is this ok asked.

Damanico~
Yes that's ok I said as I stuttered I could feel her pussy on my cock and her boobs on my chest ,nipples hard while she slowly grinds her pussy On my dick while gripping and massaging her nipples . What the fuck are you doing I said as I slapped her on her ass . Giving us what we both want she said as she got up and laid on the glass table on her stomach with legs wide open while using her fingers to spread her pussy lips will you fuck me Damanico please ,all this is for you this ass this pink pussy she said as she fingered her self I really need your thick long cock in pussy please you think you can do that for me she said as she reached back and grabbed my hand and rested it on her pussy you feel how my pussy is dripping for you daddy imagine what your cock could do while you ram into my tight cunt and stretch my walls out do you want that huh?
Stay tuned for part 2 guys