Step mom part 2

Damanico~
Nova is you pussy dripping for your stepsons dick you whore.I said as I slapped her pussy while spreading her lips. Oh look at that pretty pussy I can't wait to ruin it. I'm going to reck your pussy so bad that you will be limping for days and my fathers cock will no longer please you. Do you want that nova? I didn't hear her answer so I slapped her pussy again i said do you want me to do that. "Yes yes oh fuck yes I want you to fill all my holes with your cum I want your dick so bad Damanico just give it to me please" Best believe nova when I'm done with you I will have your belly swollen with my kids both nipples and pussy red and don't get me started on the things I would do to that ass of yours.

What I pleasure it is to have my step mom dripping wet for me while bent over on the table.I wasted no time I quickly took out my phone and set it up at an angle so both me and Nova are in fame ,after I did that I called her over.Come sit on my dick you slut .She wasted no time moving from the table over to me .With each step that had her pussy dripping and her tits bouncing I was in heaven.

Nova~
I walked over  to Damanico I slowing sat on his lap while looking into his eyes,then lined up his dick with my pussy slowing sitting down . We both moaned my husband was nothing compared to him.The way his dick filled me up and the way he took control just turned me on even more.I started to slowing ride his dick going back and forth while gripping my nipples and tugging them to bring me even more pleasure.He sat there mesmerized by my tits bouncing as I rode his dick.

Damanico ~
I sat there mesmerized by the way her tits bounced and she went up and down on my dick.The way her pussy spreads around my dick I just couldn't get enough. As she's about to reach her climax an idea popped into my head I quickly lifted her off me . "What the fuck Damanico" shhh just trust me I said .I then turned her to the camera back pressed against me while I spread her legs open so the camera could see how much of a slut she was,dripping all over her husband's carpet .I sat down with her and grab my dick teasing her folds while pulling on her nipples causing them to get red. You like that you whore ,being played with by your step son, taking your step sons cock I said as I slap her pussy and pinched her clit. "Fuck yesss baby fuck me like the slut that I am" as soon as she said that I started to drill in her pussy while harshly tugging on her nipples ,all while making sure the camera can see how swollen her pussy is and how much my dick is stretching her hole out "Fuck I can't take it" she said while getting off my dick to go sit on the couch.

Come back over here nova I told her she shook her head with tears running down her face. Nova I don't like to repeat myself,she sat there still crying not attempting to move towards me . I got up making slow strides towards her, I then grabbed her by the neck .You wanna run from this dick nova the dick that you begged for I said as I ram my dick back into her .She started to scream while I pounded into her while I rubbed her clit. " ahhhhhh I'm gonna cum" as soon as she said that she squirted all over me while filled her with my cum,I held her in place making sure none of my cum leaks out .

After I stayed in her for a little longer I pulled out and got the camera that was still taping us .I spread her now swollen pussy while fingering her making sure I got it all on camera. Are you your stepsons little slut nova I said a I continued to message her pussy . "Fuck yes damanico I'm your little slut .

Authors note
Let me know your thoughts and what story should I write about next