Jay's POV

{Jay's POV}

It's been two years, since the incident with Kai, the team has separated, I feel like we hit rock bottom once again, first we lost Zane, then we almost lost Nya and now we lost Kai .... I've tried cheering up Nya and her parents but they still seem upset ..I can't really blame them, Kai was the fire that helped keep the team together.

Kai was always there to help me, or to keep me company, no one knew that I used to be bullied except for him , he helped me with being confident and proud of myself and ...now , it feels like I just lost my someone important, he always annoyed me or fought with me but I guess I miss that ..I miss him.
Everytime people would see us together they would become comedians like this one time

FLASHBACK

Kai and I walked to market to grab a few things for dinner and when the crop seller saw us he yelled "Oh no , everyone brace yourselves the plasmatic Duo are back ", and everyone would giggle "ok I know people call us plasma as a duo name , but what does 'plasmatic' mean" asked Kai , since we both were clearly confused "plasmatic well it's a combination you two already know what plasma means and your both really dramatic, soo plasma + dramatic equals plasmatic" , after saying this everyone started to giggle, I was shocked and Kai gasped and said "How dare you , we are not dramatic, right Jay", "Yeah" I said , we both were clearly offended and this made everyone laugh even us.

END OF FLASHBACK

I really miss him alot, I don't even know what to do right now , around this time Master Wu and Lloyd would be training, Cole would be eating cake, Nya, Zane and Pixal would be inventing something and I would be annoying Kai proudly, I guess I never really noticed he was my favourite person from the team, and I guess life is fucked up in Ninjago.

After a while I heard my mom call me "Jay honey your friend is here to see you" Edna yelled , "Okay coming mom" I yelled back , when I got there I saw Zane and Pixal there I asked them "why are.... you guys here" , "we are here to get the team back to save Ninjago ...and hopefully Kai" Pixal replied, "we are not sure how we are going to save him , but after everything he's done for us we are going to do whatever it takes to get him back ....are you in?" After hearing what Zane had said It took me less than a minute to agree and go with them, I knew convincing Lloyd, Nya and Cole would be difficult but it was for Kai and I'd help him as much as I possibly can and to fulfill ....the promise..

FLASHBACK

I saw Kai yell and Nya stopped he asked for some time and when she allowed him he went to all of us whispering something in our ears he then came by me and hugged me I hugged back and he whispered "Hey Jay ...bud I'm gonna do something to help Nya but you have to promise me , you'll do whatever it takes to keep the team intact ...and keep Nya safe and happy alright", "I promise Kai", "thanks bud I knew I could count on you" he replied

End of flashback

'I will keep my promise to you Kai' I thought to myself , "whose next ?" Zane asked , "...Nya" I said and we all agreed.