Nya's POV

{Nya's POV}

It's been two years since I've last saw my older brother ... Kai , I miss him so much, I miss fighting with him, convincing him not to turn every boy that looks at me to a crisp and talking to him, things have been so different lately , I've been trying to focus on other things but I just can't forget him. I mean how could I , he was my brother for crying out loud , he raised me ... I remember after our parents disappeared I was sad especially since one day...

FLASHBACK

"Here you go kid" a random man gave a note to Kai , "what is this sir" Kai asked , "sorry kid as much as I would like to help you, I can't do anything, this letter is to say that if you don't pay rent within the next month you'll have to give up this house to the government" after hearing the strange man say this I looked at my brother, he looked scared and worried, I saw the man leave and as soon as he did, I saw my brother tearing up he then hugged me gently but tightly "bwothar what does it mean" I asked confused but worried about Kai , I then saw Kai look at me then said "don't worry Nya it's nothing important ...I promise" , "I lowe you bwothar", "I love you too lil sis and I promise to protect you no matter what"

End of flashback

As I continued to think about this , I realised that during our childhood Kai had to quit school, and stop being with his friends he was able to send me to school , but he had to stay at our parents shop and work there so that he could earn some money for us to survive and pay for our parents house , I've realised that throughout our childhood he only celebrated my birthday, he bought me whatever I wanted or needed, he always supported me even when he found out I was the water ninja he stood by my side , and all I ever did was forget about him, I mostly spent my time with Jay, I don't even remember when last Kai and I had a long conversation with eachother, and 'oh my gosh I'm a terrible little sister' I thought to myself, tears streaming down my face.  I felt like shit so to clear my mind I went to grab some water from the kitchen.

"Nya" I looked and I saw Pixal , Zane and Jay along with my parents "Hey guys", my voice was kind of raspy because of how much I've been crying , I then heard Zane "Hello Nya , how are you feeling?" He asked looking very emotionless , 'he must have switched his emotions off' I thought to myself  "I'm better than I expected I guess ...why are you guys here?", "Nya we know your not in the mood for talking or anything but we need you ..were getting the team back together and- ", "No" I said before Jay could finish his sentence "but-", "but nothing I don't deserve to be apart of the team ..not after what I did to Kai , please just leave me alone" I said as I walked to my room and stood on my balcony,after a few minutes someone came next to me , it was Jay "Hey can I stand with you" he asked , "Yeah sure" I replied bluntly, "Nya there's no one around us ..you can tell me , I won't judge and I miss Kai as well I know it's not easy for you so please ...talk to me", after hearing this I felt lighter I had someone to talk to so I decided to tell Jay a bit about how I felt ..

The following is from a fanart (It is not my idea)

"I'm gonna tell you something crazy, I never told anyone this before.... Honestly. I'm not sure I can remember what either my father or mother looked like. Before we found them, I mean ....it really seems like..Kai's been the one looking out for me. He's always been the one that's there , And now, when I try to remember either of my parents ...Kai's is the only face I can picture "

End of fanart

"..Nya I don't know what you and Kai have been through but honestly I know Kai well enough to know he would hate to see you cry especially if he's the reason, he loves you alot , always has and always will ...even more than I ever will be able to" Jay said to me , and I replied "Jay thank you for being here for me but I know your also upset and so is Zane and Pixal... So tell me why are you guys getting the back together? ", he looked at me smiling sincerely and with hope in his eyes "..the reason is because we want to save Ninjago... And hopefully find a way to bring Kai back ".

After hearing those words I was immediately on board, I said to Jay  "I'll join , as long as I get my brother back" Jay and I both nodded in agreement we went downstairs and informed everyone that the water ninja was back , "We got Nya to Agree whose next? " Zane asked , to which I replied "Lloyd", we all agreed , 'We'll find you big bro and we'll make you proud ..I hope your safe.. I miss you..'

Yes I love Kai and Nya's , brother and sister relationship, friendship , their the best (🔥💧)