2: Help from Princess Bubblegum and Raggedy Princress

At the Candy Kingdom

"Well, for a baby, Mr Petrikov, you definitely need these." Peppermint Butler said handing Simon some baby supplies. Baby formula, diapers, baby clothes.

"Uhh, Pep?"

"Yes?"

"These are baby girl clothes." Simon pointed out.

"Pep! Those are my baby clothes." Princess Bubblegum frowned.

"Well, princess you don't need those anymore. You're 11." Peppermint said.

"But Simon and I are saying Baby Finn needs boy clothes."

"Just make the girl clothes into boy clothes...because we don't have boy clothes." Peppermint said.

Simon then sighed, "fine, I guess these will do."

"You can ask Raggedy Princess to make them into boy clothes," Marceline added.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about her," Simon chuckled, "Come along, Finn."

Finn was tugging on Princess Bubblegum's hair which she was annoyed of course, but luckily Simon picked him up and they headed off.

Marceline went with them to the junkyard to look for Raggedy Princess.

"Raggedy Princess!?" Marceline called out.

"Yes? Does someone need my assistance?"

"Uh yes," Simon finally spoke, "Princess Bubblegum gave us some of her baby clothes

"Uh yes," Simon finally spoke, "Princess Bubblegum gave us some of her baby clothes. But I was wondering if you can make them into boy baby clothes?"

"Oh sure I can. That isn't a problem, really. And if you like, Mr Petrikov, I can dye the clothes into boyish colors."

"Really, well if you can, thank you," Simon smiled.

"No problem." Raggedy Princess smiled.

"And once your done, I can pick them up." Marceline called out to her as she took the baby clothes to get started.

Simon then walked Finn to his home. Which was a large tree house in the grasslands. "This us your new home Finn. This is BMO."

A little robot shaped like a video game consul came in, "Hello. Ooo a baby. So adorable!"

"And Jake...say where is Jake?"

"Oh Jake went on a date with Lady Rainycorn. You know those two," BMO giggled.

"Oh yeah. But don't worry, Finn, you will meet him." Simon smiled. "I moved in with Jake after...well, it doesn't matter now. What matters is are you hungry? You must be for being alone in those woods."

Finn reached his hands out to him begging for food. But then Simon smelled something bad, "BLEH!"

"Oooh the baby made a stinky!" BMO giggled.

"Yes he did. Time for a diaper change," Simon chuckled. He then gave Finn a diaper change. Once finished all clean and a new diaper, Finn was so happy that he giggled. Simon smiled and then made him a bottle with the formula. He even warmed up the milk slightly for Finn and started feeding.

Finn held the bottle as he suck on the bottle. Simon just smiled holding the bottle. He always wanted a child. When he and Betty were engaged they talked about kids. But this was someone else child. And he would do anything to find his parents, but in the meantime, he would raise him, protect him, and even love him as his own.

Once Finn got full and pushed the bottle. Simon picked him over his shoulder and patted his back to make Finn burp. Which he did make a huge burp.

"Woe, that was a big one, Finn, for a little guy such as yourself," he chuckled.

Finn then smiled at him and clapped his hands.

Around evening, Marceline came back with the baby clothes. "Here you go Simon," the 11 year old demon girl smiled.

"Thank you, Marcy," he then went to Finn and held up a onesie sleepwear for him. "Here you go, Finn. Pajamas." He then slipped it on Finn carefully. Finn looked at himself and clapped.

Simon smiled and put the rest of the clothes in a drawer in his room as Marceline and Jake played with Finn. Simon was setting the baby crib that Marceline even brought earlier. Once it was finished, he checked to see if it was strong enough to hold. It was definitely was strong enough.

Later that night, Marceline went home to the Nightosphere, Jake went to sleep, BMO charged himself for the night, and Simon was in the rocking chair holding Finn.

"Come now, Finn, you need to fall asleep. I know it's a new place than your old home, but you really need the sleep." Simon sighed.

Finn ooed at him and grabbed his pointer finger. Simon sighed again and slightly smiled, "you're...just too adorable, Finn."

Finn smiled and cooed at him.

"But I really do need you to sleep. I will be right on the bed next to the crib incase you're scared."

Finn looked up at him. He then rested his head on his chest and fell asleep sucking his thumb. Simon then smiled and kept rocking in the chair. He then sang the song again.

(Ok I found one of him actually singing it lol)

Once he finished, Finn was completely asleep. He smiled and laid him in the crib. "Night, Finn. Have sweet dreams, little one."