❤ What are they hiding?💙part 2

Bose and Chapa silently walked out of the classroom and each went into a separate restroom to transform.

Then they called Miles and he appeared and teleported them to the right destination.

Bose continued to behave strangely and suspiciously. A slight sadness could not go away from his face, which made Chapa feel uneasy and worried about him, although she tried not to show it.

 - "Tell me honestly, were you two late because you were kissing?" Miles asked slyly.

- "WHAT?!?" they exclaimed at the same time.

- NO! I told you, Bose just... He went to the bathroom!

- Will you stop lying like that?! You should have told me I was trying to get a fish out of the toilet!

- What?! What the hell is that? How could that fish be there?" the red-haired girl asked him, rolling her eyes.

- Anything is possible, Volt, you said so yourself!

- Oh...

- Okay, we have a mission, we'll talk about it later!" Awol interrupted them.

- So, what do we have to do now and where's Shoutout?" she asked when they were inside the closed chocolate factory.

- We've already figured it out with her. This is where the thieves might be, she'll be right back.

- Why do you two think the thieves are here? Why would they hide in a factory with surveillance cameras?

- Because it's an abandoned factory.

- Ahh, I see - Volt and Brainstorm said at the same time.

- Oh, yeah, we just have to wait for them to come.

 Out of boredom, they started walking around and looking at this old factory.

...

- "Wow, these are some cool boxes," Brainstorm said enthusiastically.

- Hmm, I don't know, they seem ordinary - answered Bolt looking at the different candy wrappers on the ground.

- I wonder why she's still not here," Avol said worriedly and started to call his sister, "It's been a long time.

The red-haired girl silently walked closer to the other superhero with incredible hair.

- Brainstorm?

- What, Bolt?

- You've really started to change lately and... I'm sorry I didn't--

- Hey! Danger Force? What are you doing here?!" one of the thieves who had suddenly entered the closed room said in surprise.

- "Oh, I've already dealt with one, but I didn't expect their backup to come so quickly!" said another man who came in a few seconds later than the first. 

- "Wait, but what do you mean, 'you've already dealt with one?" Awol asks excitedly, "Where's Crickout?

- She's gone," one of them answered, smiling.

All the superheroes looked at him in horror. Especially Awol.

He attacked the two of them, confusing them with his teleportation.

- "Should we just keep standing there?" Brainstorm asked.

- Yes, - Volt calmly replies, - There's some soda here, do you want some?

- Well... Sure)

- Hey guys, I could use some help here and... Hey! Did you really just start drinking someone's old soda in this factory while I'm trying to knock these two out by myself?!?