Breakfast

The Singapore GP was probably one of the hardest races I have had to endure mentally. Nonetheless, I managed to pull the win with Charles right behind me followed by Carlos. I loved getting double podiums with Charles, we were accomplishing everything together.

We had a week off before the Austin GP, this upcoming Sunday was Charles's birthday. But we can't just celebrate Lord Perceval's birthday one day, he deserves a whole week. That is exactly what I have been planning for him.

"Charles?" I called as I came into the bedroom. I had gotten up early, excited for what I had planned out for the week.

"Mon beau, come here," [My beautiful] he groanded as he remained laid on the bed.

"Mon beau? That's new," I smiled as I set his breakfast on the nightstand before I laid next to him.

"You are beautiful, what else am I supposed to say?" he smiled as he pulled me into his grip.

"Now that I think of it, I don't really call you anything but Charles."

"That is my name," he chuckled.

"I know but you call me Val, preziosa, mon amour, mon beau, bella, and so many other things. I need to call you something," I said, thinking of what I could call him.

"You can call me daddy," he edged as he pulled me closer to him.

"Charles Leclerc!" I yelped.

"I'm just helping you," he shrugged. "You don't need to call me anything. And if you do, it will come naturally."

"Come one, sit up," I said, as I saw him start to get comfortable in bed meaning he was bound to sleep more.

"Why?" he whined. "You said it should be a crime to wake up before 9 a.m."

"I made you breakfast, Leclerc, get up!" I said as I tried to lift him up so he could properly sit up.

"Nope. Nope. Nope. Anything but Leclerc," he exclaimed as he sat up quickly.

"What?" I laughed, doing my best to act confused.

"You can not call me Leclerc. That's prohibited," he said strenly.

"That is your last name," I teased understanding why he did not like me calling him Leclerc.

"I know but no. Not from you. Brings back trauma."

"Stop being dramactic. I knew that was the only way you would get up before your breakfast got cold," I explained as I leaned over him to grab his breakfast. "Now eat up, birthday boy."

"Birthday boy?" You do know it's not till Sunday, right?"

"I know, but I we have the whole week off, what better way than to celebrate you all week."

"I love you," he simply said, looking at me in awe.

"I love you. Now please eat up, I hate when people don't eat the food I prepare for them. I don't want to reheat it, it won't taste the same."

"Fine, fine. I'm just trying to be romantic with you," he shrugged as he took a mouthful of his breakfast.

~

We are nearing the end of this book and I am honestly doing my best not to cry!

I just wanted to thank you all for the immense support you have been giving me considering this is the first book I have ever written <3