┆♡ • ➵ 🌧️🌸 (2) ◛

💦🍆 All smut

💦🍆 All smut.. 😊

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

Previously...

"Just keep going..."

"As you wish. " M/n smiled softly before leaning in to kiss him again.

Now..

The kiss lasted for many long moments, leaving both men panting for air.

When their tongues touched, Gojo gasped and moaned in delight. A low growl resonated inside M/n as he pressed his omega against the couch.

M/n held his face in his hands, fingers tracing across every curve of his face.

"Satoru..." He muttered breathlessly.
Gojo couldn't help himself, moving his hips instinctively against M/n's crotch. He groaned at the sensation,

"Mmm, M/n.."

He rasped, arching his neck upwards, eager for more and ready to give himself completely to M/n.

"I love you," M/n murmured huskily as his hand trailed down Gojo's chest and stomach, causing goosebumps to rise along the way.

Gojo couldn't respond to that, he just whimpered in response, pushing his chest further against M/n's palm, begging for more.

"God, I love your body." M/n breathed, trailing his lips down the side of Gojo's neck and jawline, sucking lightly and nipping lightly.

He pulled a sensitive spot on the side of his neck which sent a thrill through Gojo. "I've been wanting to taste you."

Gojo whined loudly. He couldn't take this anymore.

He grabbed M/n's wrist roughly, dragging him towards the bed. M/n stumbled, his legs losing strength.

He let go of M/n's wrist and threw himself onto the bed with M/n on top of him.

He wrapped his arms tightly around M/n, pulling him as close to him as possible despite the height difference between the both of them.

They both take off their clothes, not stopping to give a second thought about how they will look tomorrow and how it'll affect the plan.

Neither cared about appearances at the moment, nor did either care about anything except the pleasure they both got from each other.

Their kisses became hungrier and hotter as they pushed themselves together, trying desperately to make contact.

M/n grabs Gojo's ass tightly, pressing against it and rubbing circles on it slowly and deliberately.

"Please fuck me, Alpha.." Gojo begged, grabbing M/n's hair tightly,

"Fuck me." He repeated in the same hoarse tone. "I need your knot."

M/n chuckled slightly at that, and suddenly put two fingers inside of him.

"Mm...yes, that." Gojo moaned lowly and tried to move against his hand.

"I love your moans." M/n chuckled, continuing to massage his prostate carefully.

M/n removed his fingers from him and started to suck his nipple, giving it gentle licks and nibbling at it.

Gojo cried out as he climaxed, gripping M/n's hair harder as he continued to release all his pent up sexual desires.

Suddenly, Gojo felt something big inside him, making him rolled out his eyes. He felt M/n thrusting against him, almost forcefully.

"Fuck me harder, Alpha!"

He demanded. He knew he wasn't being subtle about it, since he had never acted like this with anybody aside from M/n. Even when they fought, neither of them would be like this.

M/n obliged quickly, slamming his dick into him again. At first, he only thrust in rhythmically, but soon sped up and pounded into him harder and harder.

The sight, feel, sound and smell of M/n hitting his prostate repeatedly brought Gojo over the edge of control once again.

He let his hands roam everywhere, exploring every inch of M/n's body that he could reach.

He felt M/n's knot beginning to grow in size as he pounded into him faster and faster until he felt him tighten inside of him, filling him completely.

He moaned loudly, his entire body convulsing with ecstasy and releasing everything he had built up inside of him.

Once he came down, breathing heavily and sweating, M/n moved away from him, leaving him gasping for breath.

After a few seconds, M/n moved back to him and placed soft butterfly kisses along his shoulder, collarbone and chest.

He ran his fingers through M/n's sweaty hair while caressing his cheek softly, smiling widely when M/n opened his eyes and looked at him lovingly.

"What are you going to do if I became pregnant?" Gojo asked, unable to hide the worry in his voice.

"We'll be the best parents then." M/n insisted, resting his forehead against Gojo's.

Gojo smiled and hugged M/n closely. He loved him more than ever.

"Thank you, M/n. " He mumbled.

The alpha laughed and snuggled even closer to him.

"No need to thank me. You're my mate after all." He smiled, kissing him softly.

Gojo smiled fondly at him. "I love you."

M/n smiled back at him, "I love you too."

.

.

.

.

.

I made a fanart just for this one shot🙏🤧 Hope you guys like it!

Enjoy this delicious meal

Enjoy this delicious meal. 🤭 (my little goblins😩)