┆♡ • ➵ 🌧️ ◛

Requested by: sumyatyadana

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

UNDER THE..sprawling branches of ancient trees, Gojo, M/N, Geto, Riko, and Misato walked towards Jujutsu High, the air filled with an uneasy anticipation.

Little did they know that their journey would take a perilous turn.

As they approached the school gates, a shadowy figure emerged from the outskirts of the campus, brandishing a weapon with malicious intent.

Just as the assailant lunged forward to strike Gojo, Male Name acted on instinct, pushing Gojo out of harm's way. The blade intended for Gojo now found its mark in Male Name's side.

"M/N!!!"

A gasp escaped the group as they witnessed the unexpected action. Male Name gritted his teeth, enduring the pain, but his sacrifice had thwarted the immediate threat.

Gojo, now aware of the danger, swiftly retaliated, using his Cursed Techniques to neutralize the attacker.

But the attacker dodged every attack and managed to evade all attempts of retaliation.

"Satoru! I'll handle him! You go check on him!" Geto shouted at Satoru, who promptly obeyed.

After seeing how badly M/N was hurt, he could imagine how Satoru was feeling at having to witness a horrific scene.

His lover, whom he loved so much and cherished, laying prone on the ground...Satoru couldn't even comprehend it, let alone act on it.

He didn't want to lose M/N, and he wasn't even sure if M/N would even be conscious enough to notice his presence. The sight was just too unbearable.

He would feel completely helpless in the face of such a situation. He felt like he would have preferred to have been blindfolded than to see what he seen today.

He didn't care about his own pride anymore. His beloved was lying in front of him, bleeding out onto the floor.

"SATORU! SNAP OUT OF IT, TAKE RIKO AND MISS MISATO OUT OF HERE NOW!" Suguru yelled in desperation, attempting to shake some sense into his friend and was struggling against the enemy.

"I-I.." Satoru stuttered, trying his best to maintain his composure. "I can't leave M/N!!"

The boy clenched his fists, taking deep breaths in an effort to keep his nerves under control. There was no use in getting upset right now - there was nothing he could do to help M/N.

He suddenly had felt a grip holding his hand, "Gojo-san! We have to go!"

He turned around to look at Misato, whose worried expression confirmed her words. He nodded silently and followed them inside.

.

.

.

After the intense battle, Gojo went directly to the clinic to check on M/N, leaving Suguru behind.

The nurse took one look at the mangled mess on M/N's body and quickly called the doctor to inform him of his arrival.

As soon as the doctor arrived, he began tending to M/N's wounds, doing his utmost to prevent further damage.

M/N still remained unconscious, despite the efforts of both the doctor and the nurse.

Satoru watched in horror as M/N lay unmoving on the bed. The wound in his chest looked horrendous - a bloody mess, surrounded by dark red liquid.

It made his stomach churn to witness how badly his lover was injured - it was a gruesome sight. Satoru tried to keep from crying out in agony.

It was hard when he felt like screaming himself. M/N's face was contorted in agony, his features twisted with anguish.

"This isn't happening..."

Gojo murmured quietly, not taking his eyes off of M/N's body.

Suguru put his hand on Gojo's shoulder and gently squeezed it to try and offer some form of support, which Gojo gladly accepted.

It was then that Suguru realized Gojo was trembling slightly, tears were rolling down his cheeks.

Suguru knew that Gojo hated to show emotion in public, much less in front of someone else.

It was hard to imagine him being this emotional after witnessing his friend in such pain.

"Satoru-"

"Don't say anything," Satoru interrupted. He sniffled slightly and wiped away the tears that continued flowing from his eyes.

He had promised himself never to cry in front of anyone again.

It was shameful for him to display his emotions in front of people, yet it seemed like he couldn't stop himself from doing so now. He just wanted his love back. That's all.

"Please don't."

Suguru simply nodded, keeping silent until the doctor finished treating M/N.

Gojo stood up from the couch and he left without another word.

.

.

.

Gojo stand alone outside the clinic, staring blankly ahead. He'd been gone for several minutes and he didn't know what to think or where to go next.

Gojo suddenly remembered M/N push him out of the way before the knife struck him. He griped his hands into tight fists, feeling the tears welling up in his eyes,

'It should've been me, M/N, you idiot... "

.

.

.

.

.