-10-

Daisy exhaled slowly as she finished her last class, her bag slung lazily on her shoulder. As she begun walking towards the car park, a familar figure leant against her car a smug grin on his face.

She stopped in her steps for a moment cursing out loud as she had forgotten about her plans. She was exhausted from the week she hardly felt like studying more. "Ready for our study sess Coopers." Spider winked smugly, his car keys intertwined with his fingers.

"Spider.. I'm exhausted, I haven't-

"My house is free, let's go." He smirks wandering off to his car gesturing for her to get in.

"What about my car Spider." Daisy was confused as to Spider's plans, her arms still clutching her books.

"I have to come back for training later Dais it's fine." Daisy reluctantly sits in the passenger seat as Spider shuts the door for her getting into the driver's seat.

"What music do you listen to princess?" Daisy blushed at nickname taking the phone from his open hand.

"Loads." She couldn't hide her excitement showing him her music taste, "What do you listen to blondie?" The teen nearly crashed his car at the sound of the nickname from Daisy's lips.

"The Chats, San Cisco... The Cure." He shrugged as a song begun playing through the car. "I'm in a band if you can remember." He snarked Daisy sinking into the car seat as she brought her legs up.

"Could work on your song choice." She laughed when Spider scoffed finally pulling up to his house.

"Good one." Spider pulled himself out of the car Daisy following him. "How'd you go with your English? Finished mine last week." The blonde bragged as he struggled to open the door with his house key.

"Good, yeah not bad." Her tone was slightly higher pitched a snicker sounded from Spider as he succeeded in swinging the door open. Spider's house was a typically Aussie home, however a little on the richer side.

Family photos littered the walls, Spider's older brother and him pictured together frequently. "Cute." She teased on her tippy toes to view the photos.

"Bugger off." He called out from a bedroom at the end as Daisy continued looking through the photos. She wasn't usually so nosy but Spider's family seemed normal. Not like hers.

"Give me your laptop Daisy, let me read your work." Spider entered the room again in different clothes, his hand extended towards her. Daisy reluctantly handed it over as Spider moved past her to what looked like the kitchen.

"Won't your parents be home soon Spencer?" She watched the blonde tense at the sound of his name from lips. "Or your brother?"

"Uh." He cleared his throat, "Nah, not for a while Dais." She watched him shift uncomfortably in his seat. Daisy sat opposite to him watching as his eyes scanned over the work.

"It's pretty good considering you are under the word count." He pulled himself out of his chair walking back to his bedroom. "I'll show you mine-

Spider's voice trailed out Daisy suddenly urged to stand up. The next few movements seemed almost natural as she walked towards the bedroom.

"Spencer." Daisy beckoned hesitantly walking into his room tugging on the hem of her jumper. He turned around as he watched her pull the jumper over her head, only wearing her bra underneath.

"Daisy." Spider's eyes widened as he dropped the work he was shifting his fingers through. Daisy stepped forward again her eyes looking from his eyes to his lips.

Spider obviously got the hint jolting forward to cup her face with his hands, Daisy's back hitting the now closed door.
Her hands wrapped around his neck as he deepened the kiss, a soft moan leaving the blonde's mouth.

Spider flipped the pair around leading Daisy back slowly, her legs bumping into the bed frame. She didn't waste another second to lay across the bed, Spider on top of her as she finally broke apart catching her breath.

"Spencer." Daisy bit back a moan as he rejoined the kiss his hands tangled in her hair. "Spencer." She mumbled again his hands beginning to travel down her body.

"Say it again." He breathed through the kiss his hands sliding under her back as Daisy gasped at the coldness of his fingers, "I love when you say my name Daisy.. so hot." One hand slid down her body as the other moved to unclasp her bra.

"Spencer I ne- need you." She mumbled as Spider moved down the bed slightly planting kisses along her torso. "Please." She whimpered as his fingers reached between her legs, her hands pulling Spider's shirt over his head.

"Shh Dais." He slipped his tongue back in her mouth as she felt his fingers sink between her legs. "Does that feel good." Daisy's back arched up slightly at the roughness of his fingers.

She refrained from saying anything for a moment before her mind got the better of her. "Stop Spider stop." His fingers pulled out, as he scanned her worriedly. "It doesn't feel good Spence." She mumbled guilty. 

"I'm sorry Dais I-

"It's alright Spencer, here I'll show you." Her hands rested against his hand as she moved it back down between her legs, "You need to be slow Spence like this." Her back arched slightly as his fingers moved slowly across her clit.

"Like this?" His voice was soft as he hit the same spot Daisy had letting out a small moan.

"Yeah babe, yeah like that." She moaned again as he picked up the pace pleasure arching through Daisy.

"You like this Dais." He leant down to kiss along her jaw still pumping his fingers, Daisy's breathing elevated as she nodded.

Suddenly pleasure rippled through Daisy's core as she moaned loudly muffled as Spider's mouth moved along hers. Their temporary pleasure was interrupted when the ringing of a phone sounded, Spider cursing at the name.

"Sorry Princess." Spider leant over her picking the phone up, Daisy's breathing slowing down. "Yeah Coach, alright I'll be there." The phone was placed back down on the side table.

"We gotta go Dais." He leant down once more to kiss her before clambering off the bed. "Try outs are this weekend, Dad'll kill me if I don't make it." He shrugged a shirt on as Daisy listened intently.

"I've watched you play a few times, you're quite good." Daisy slid off the bed pulling her shorts back on, clasped her bra together. Before she could find her shirt, Spider tossed a jersey towards her, hitting her face unfortunately.

Daisy let it fall to the floor as she sent a glare to the smirking teen. "Wear it." Spider's tone was serious as he finished dressing leaving the room.

Spider had control of the music on the way back to school, his jersey worn loosely by Daisy. She knew getting together was a bad idea so why did it feel so good.

[BASKETBALL COURTS]

Daisy sat comfortably on the metal stands Ant splayed beside her as the pair watched Spider play with the team. Ant sucked on a frozen coke loudly as Daisy lay her legs out in front of her.

"Are you two fucking now?" Daisy almost choked on her own frozen drink steadying herself with the back of her hand.

"Rack off Ant, as if I'd shag Spider." She muttered guiltily pulling at her sweatshirt slightly.

"What's that on your neck." Ant smirked triumphantly as Daisy moved her hand to cover the hickey Spider had left. "I think you'll be good for him Daisy, hypothetically." He let out a laugh.

"That's a big word for you Anthony." Daisy rolled her eyes leaning back, "I don't think I will be good for him, his life doesn't suit mine." She sipped on the frozen drink pulling herself off the bench.

"Tell Spider he played well."

Author's Note
Hi!! Sorry for the late notice but I've been working on the next few chapters all night and am hoping to publish them tomorrow. Thank you for your patience <33