ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ

(A/n: Y/n nationality is half Filipino and half (your nationality).
-Sexuality: Lesbian.)

--☀✨

🅣︎🅗︎🅘︎🅡︎🅓︎ P.O.V.

February 9, 2023...

A girl who has a short (h/c) messy hair, wearing round glasses, a bit tall, wearing a black mask, who's walking in the great hall, holding their shoulder maroon bag, they when up to their locker room to get something.

When they opened, it shows their favorite novel. It was a bunch of Harry Potter's, Detective Files, Project Loki's, Percy Jackson's, and some others are school stuff they needed that you ever imagine, got little decorate of stickers in their corner (anime: black clover) it was their inspiration to them.

Y/n took it their Harry Potter one, and the other book subject about encoding that they will be reviewing later, they placed on their shoulder bag before they locked up their locket.

They went up to the library to read peacefully. They were no classes at their afternoon, means they have spare time to doing something else, some of their classmate's was on their room, doing anything like playing UNO, gossiping, ML player, sleeping at the teacher's table, or others they're doing normal things as college students (most of it they were likely doing introvert ways. Only few who's extrovert to them.)

Y/n's a type person who like hanging out with their friends, and at the same time they also like being alone by themselves making too many hobbies she was interesting, including fighting stance, playing guitar, watching movie, etc. (They didn't mastery any of them.) She just loved to explore about anything, even though she wasn't that academically smart.

She goes to the Liberian to sign their name on the notebook, subsequently, they went to searching for a spot that no one can see them, they find their usually their favorite spot that she always to sit in, they start going near and placing their bag, starting to read their favorite Harry Potter book(s).

It was silence, only hearing was the way she's flipping through their favorite pages and re-reading at the same time, she's reviewing their assignment, while they're wearing their ear pods. Listening the music called 'Pelikula by Janine Teñosa.'

They're enjoying themselves, annotated their books about something relatable comment, and while finishing their assignment. When they did, she thought a second about watching again Wednesday on 'Bilibili' apps, they really can't afford to watch on Netflix shows. Lucky for them, they already connect Wi-Fi in this library.

It was the fifth time they had watched the shows Wednesday Addams. It was quite fascinating to them, even though it was quite cringe at the same time.

'I guess It wasn't hurt to watch again, don't I?' they thought while they start watching while wearing headset.

...🌕☀✨

They finish 4 episodes, only to realize they lost track of time. The Liberian came forward to them while giving them a slight smile.

“It was 4:29 pm, you should go home now.” He says with soft spoke. She gave the librarian a polite nod as an answer.

“Good bye professor.” She replied a polite tone while picking up your books and putting in your shoulder bag, they started to walk through the exit.

'I think I'll finish the episode before I study, I already finish the assignment's anyway. Our exam was still on Feb. 23. It wouldn't be bad.' She thought herself.

As they walk, someone familiar footsteps walking behind their back as they already knew who might be that person, they side glace a bit seeing their faces.