001 : Gᵘᵃʳᵈⁱᵃⁿ

...✨🍂☕

🅨︎/🅝︎ P.O.V.

'Where am I?' I thought myself as I feel start to wake up myself. Then only I just saw was... A night Time? It was full moon and it was too bright so I can easily see my surroundings.

As I look around. I was so confused.
Since when I was outside sleeping in here? And first of all; why am I middle of the forest?

I start to look around as I just saw a light, not just any light that just casual moves. It's a light of coming from the insects. Fireflies.

'It's been a while, when the I last saw them, was like a years ago now, isn't?'

I notice some fireflies coming towards me as they land on my nose some of them in my palms as I reach out them.

'How many are they? They're too many of them as well it's my first time to see it in my very own eyes.'

As the fireflies landed on my nose and my palms, it was truly a magical sight. I had never seen such a beautiful sight in the middle of the night before.

It was almost like I was in a fairy tale. The fireflies illuminated the forest with their glowing light, and the air was filled with their faint hum. It was like something straight out of a dream.

The fireflies light up the forest, they also cast a dim glow over my surroundings as I look at the trees around me. I can faintly hear the rustling of leaves and the chirping of birds as I lay there peacefully, with the fireflies resting on my palm.

It's a tranquil night, but also somewhat eerie in the way that only nature can be. I also notice how silent the night is, without any artificial noise to disturb the calmness of the darkness.

"Hello there."  A sudden spoke behind me.

I've taken a bit aback by the sudden voice but as I turned around, I see a figure standing near the trees, obscured in the shadows.

The moonlight shines on them, but it isn't enough to make out distinct features. The fireflies continue buzzing around me, illuminating the surroundings. I hear a soft breeze in the trees, but otherwise, there’s no movement. It's all too quiet.

As he emerges from the shadows, I can see more clearly that he's a young man with shoulder-length, braided hair and pointed ears. He's clad in a set of traditional robes made of flowing fabrics.

Once he steps into the moonlight, his facial features are now visible and are more clearly defined. He possesses a refined, almost ethereal beauty and a soft, gentle expression. The fireflies continue buzzing around the both of us.

"Who are you?" This time, I spoken in curiosity since I only see them was in the movies and anime, but not in this reality.

He was so damn tall.

I'm glad b/f/f wasn't with me. If she/he with me. She/He will start to flirt with this person without second thoughts.

I'm glad I'm a lesbian.

The young elf doesn't answer at first, keeping silent as he just staring at me. After a moment of silence, he finally speaks with a soft, gentle voice that's somehow both soothing and alluring.

" I'm sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you. My name is Elion."

The fireflies continue buzzing around both of us, casting a serene light onto the ground.

Elion smiled as he continued talking. "I am an guardian spirit. It's an honor to meet you."

His voice is soft and calming, and his presence is reassuring. The fireflies continue to buzz around the both of us, filling the air with a mystical and magical feel.