Trailer - Game Night

Everyone is at Hogwarts | This Story is female Regulus because I love that.

Everyone had taken their seats and had turned to the screen made of magic.

The scene started with showing a nice
looking condo.

The camera then panned over to Sirius.

"Tonight, we're taking game night up a
notch," Sirius stated.

"Ohhh who all is in this game night?" James asked while looking at the Sirius on screen.

"Forget that mate, what we should all be more focused on is how good I look." Sirius said while admiring the other version of himself.

The screen switched to show that Sirius was
in fact speaking to Regulus and James who
were looking at him skeptical.

James's eyes widened when he looked at the screen.

"Huh...that uh that's weird." Sirius said in confusion.

"What is?" James questioned.

"Oh you know my sister and you together." He said.

James choked on his spit and started coughing.

Sirius jumped. "Merlin mate are you good." He asked while thumping James on the back.

James looked at Sirius. "What do you mean by together?" He asked in panic.

"You know sitting together, usually the two of you can't be around each other." Sirius said before he turned to James and asked. "Why, what do you think I meant." In suspicion whilst looking at him.

"Oh nothing just the way you said it..Nothing it's absolutely nothing pads." James said while shaking his head.

James then turned red when he realized everyone in the hall was looking at him and Sirius. "Carry on." He said in embarrassment before he and Sirius both turned back to the screen with red faces.

Meanwhile, The Slytherin quintet minus Regulus looked at each other knowingly when the alternate versions of Regulus and James appeared on screen.

"Oh boy." James said, sarcasm in his voice.

"Mmhm" Regulus said looking even more
skeptical.

"Hey..that is very rude." Sirius said while looking at James offended.

"Are you saying that we're wrong."James asked him.

"W-well ok yeah..you've got me there." Sirius protested before he trailed off knowing that James was right.

The scene then changed to an hourglass
placed onto a table

"A hourglass?" Evan questioned in confusion.

"It's probably apart of the game." Barty said to Evan.

Evan turned to him with the most deadpanned face. "Yeah I totally didn't get that Barty, thanks."

"No problem mate, always happy to help." Barty told him with a smile.

Regulus, Pandora and Dorcas all stifled their laughter while looking at them in amusement.

"Someone in this room is going to be
taken." Sirius said as he stood in front of a group.

The group consisted of James, Regulus,
Narcissa, Lucius, Barty and Evan.

Everyone looked at the screen in shock, after all that isn't a group that you would ever expect.

"What are we doing with a bunch of death eaters." Sirius yelled while standing up.