21 - really?

"i like you."

"huh?" i was not prepared for that at all.

"i really like you, el, and i think that i always have, but recently i dont know. i just, ugh, i just kind of accepted it but i was scared. scared to mess it up, and then i dont even know what happened, but like i just kissed you. i dont even think i even really knew what was happening until after, and then i left, which by the way im sorry for that, and like i got so scared that you would hate me or never want to talk to me again. which is stupid i know, but then you messaged me, and i was like, "okay... so maybe she doesnt hate me? god i need to think of something to say, an excuse or somthing." but god man, all it really came down to, like every time it was just "i like you ellie, way too much to just stay as friends and if you dont feel the same then um i dont know what to do, but thats that. thats the facts. thats how i feel and i cant change that, so im sorry but yeah" so um thats what i was gonna say."

i was stunned. i just stood there in pure shock. kit connor. the guy ive liked for, lets face it, my whole life, just admitted his feelings for me. i didnt know whether i was dreaming or not, but god i hope i never wake up from this one.

"really?" was all i could mutter out.

"yeah." he ran a hand through his hair.

"i feel the same." i internally cringed. "how do i do this?" i continued on, " i really do, and i have for some time now."

kit let out a sigh of relief, before stepping towards the girl, one hand was softly holding my waist, the other made its way to my face (look a me such a poet💅). my arms wrapped themselves around his neck, before we both leaned in to eachother, closing the gap.

it was a passionate kiss, filled with so many bottled up emotions of our feelings with about eachother  we pulled apart for a moment, to breathe, and he was softly smiling at me, we then kissed again.

kits pov

as we kissed my mind was goinf at 100mph. i had just confessed my feelings to the girl i lov- liked. and she responded with the fact that she felt the same. this day couldnt get any better. as we pulled apart, she hugged me. i felt her face move into a smile as i hugged her back. "so do you wanna be my girlfriend?" i asked her. "yes of course!!" she giggled softly.

she kissed me on the lips again, sending butterflies to erupt in my stomach. god the affect this woman has on me.

ellie pov

i kissed him again, blushing hard and sending butterflies through my stomach. god the affect this man has on me.

2 days later

3rd person pov

as the two lay in eachothers arms in ellies apartment, on her bed, she kept showering him in kisses. it felt additcing, and the way we would softly smile, and how blush would lightly creep onto his face was even more addcitive. he was perfect. she was perfect  they were perfect.

it felt like the world had stopped spinning, and that it was just them left in the world, peaceful and content in eachothers arms. happy

"god i could just Kiss Ur Face Forever" Ellie told Kit, making breathe a chuckle. "i couldnt agree more" the boy said, kissing the top of her head as her gaze averted from his gorgeous face, to the tv that was playing Perfect Match (bro idfk), how ironic.

♡the end♡

i THOROUGHLY enjoyed writing this, even tho it took a while for some chapters and i did say, and i quote "im kinda done w it" but like thats besides the point

these 2 r so cute and i love them sm

lemm know if u want me to do like special chapters maybe for valentines or smth bc i will (maybe)

i love you all SO much and thank you for readingg!!!!!

-izzie<3

[words-688]