oh I'm a boy by the way

A/N: yo so this is the first chapter forgive the cringe writing I wrote this in a spur of the moment burst edits will be made periodically to make the the chapter better but they will be mostly minor if I make any major/ big edits I will make and announcement beforehand, also the narrator is here but I'm sorry to say he will not be able to match the anime narrator, that guy is just way to good but I'll try my best to do him justice. also I'm working on a picture of Evan it will take a bit of time to have ready.

Important notes:
'': means thoughts
"Narrator:" t this one is obvious
"": this one is also obvious

Anyhow I'll stop stalling enjoy the story 🖖.

"Shirogane, did I ever tell you about the exchange student I'll be hosting?" Kaguya asked with a smug expression as they walked down the hall of Shuchiin Academy.

"An exchange student? No, you didn't." Shirogane gave her a cursory glance and crossed his arms in indifference, pretending not to show any interest. "Why do you seem so amused by it?"

"Wait till you meet them," she laughed sardonically, raising an inquisitive brow. "But first, let's make a wager: if you can guess their gender correctly by the end of this period, I'll treat you to lunch!"

"Hmph," he scoffed at her challenge. "It should be easy enough then."

"Or so you would think," Kaguya taunted him. "You'll see".

They continued their way through the school, passing gossiping students and vibrant posters announcing club events until they reached the main entrance. It was there that they saw Evan Shan, standing tall with a long mane of flowing hair, dressed in the crisp Shuchiin uniform. His face, seemingly carved from marble, eyes fixed on the ground before him. Students surrounded him like moths to a flame, eager to get a glimpse.

"Ah, there they are," whispered Kaguya, trying to suppress her laughter as Shirogane stared.

"Is... is that the exchange student?" Shirogane couldn't help but stare, taken aback by Evan's appearance.

"Indeed, well transfer is more accurate" Kaguya snickered, watching Shirogane's furrowed brow deepen. "Now, what do you think? Girl or boy?"

"I... I'm not sure," Shirogane admitted, his face reddening with frustration. He hated losing, especially to Kaguya. In the midst of his internal debate, he failed to notice Evan's slow approach.

"Yo," Evan said in a monotone voice, clearly tired of the attention. "My name is Evan Shan. I'm am 17 years old  my house is lo-", they abruptly stop before shaking their head, "Ehem, sorry bout that, went on autopilot for a second there"

Narrator: Evan Shan, their family is essentially the American version of the Shinomiyas with assets valued at nearly 5 billion dollars U.S.D, and they're a bit of an old ball. But don't let that deceive you they are just as capable and accomplished as Kaguya and shirogane, fluent in nearly 20 languages, he's not a perfectionist but his name who's name will top the chart of any activity he finds interesting, But their appearance is what your all here for a boy who looks like a girl.

"Uh, hi... I'm Shirogane..." The student council president stumbled over his own words, still trying to decipher Evan's gender. He glanced at Kaguya for help but found only a smirk in return.

"Shirogane-san, meet our new American friend," Kaguya introduced, her voice dripping with amusement as she enjoyed Shirogane's confusion. "They're quite gifted and fluent in Japanese, and they'll be with us for the next 2 years."

"Ah, I see," Shirogane acknowledged, his brow furrowed as he digested the information. 'Who is this person? Could they possibly be a rival for Shinomiya's affections?' The thought of it caused an unpleasant tightness in his chest—but he pushed it away, 'no that's what she wants me to think, I see you game, going so as far as to host an exchange student quite impressive, but it won't work...HOLD ON DID SHE SAY 2 YEARS!?', He watched Kaguya closely as she toyed with her fan and skimmed over the details of Evan with a coy smirk