Chapter - 04 🥀

(Aagah's Mansion)

Aagah walks inside the mansion carrying Haya in his arms. Seeing him coming, all the servants quickly leave their work and stand on both sides with their heads bowed. As soon as everyone saluted him and raised their heads, everyone was stunned. Because there was a girl with him, and not just a girl, but a girl in his arms and he was walking towards the staircase. 

"Come quickly to my room with the first aid box."

He ordered his servants and went straight to his room. He kicked the door to open and carefully took her inside.

He took her to the bed and laid her down on it, holding her steady. He gently removed the hair from her face and covered her with a blanket.

Just then, a servant and a maid came to his room with the first aid box.

"Sahab, first aid box."

Severt said and was about to give it to the maid when he took the box from his hand and ordered them to leave his room. Both of them went out of his room but remained standing at the gate.

He carefully removed her hair from her forehead, then took out a clean cotton ball from the box, dipped it in the dettol and first wiped off the blood that was flowing from her wound on the left side of her forehead. Then he gently applied antiseptic and bandaged her forehead properly and cleaned the blood stains from her face with some clean cotton balls.

While cleaning the blood stains from her face, he got lost in her for a few moments. He caressed her cheeks and then her hair, but suddenly he realized what he was doing and quickly got up and went outside.

As soon as he came out, he saw both the servants standing at the gate. As they saw him coming out, they all turned to him.

"Zareen, listen, take care of the girl inside. And as soon as she regains consciousness, inform me directly."- He ordered.

"Okay, Saheb."

"And yes, no one should enter my room in my absence. Nobody means nobody. Not even Bijan."

"Ji (Yes) Saheb."

Saying this, he jogged out of the house, took his car and went to his villa. After reaching there, he stopped his car in front of the garage. One of his men pressed a switch and the door of the garage started to move upward. He went inside and the door closed. He parked his car, got off and pressed the button on the left side of the wall. A secret door opened. He went inside. It was a basement. After walking down some stairs, he went into a big room. Two people were standing with guns in their arms. As soon as he arrived, they saluted him with their heads bowed.

"How's he?" - He asked.

"He's terrified, Boss." - One of his men, whose name was Saify, replied.

"That's good. Just the way it should be. Bring him to me." 

He smirked and ordered them. His men brought Saizy from another room and made him sit on a chair with his hands tied behind his back.

"So, why were you harassing that girl?"

He asks while rubbing the heel of his shoe on his left foot.

"Aagah! Aagah I... I was not harassing her... I... I just came to get her." 

"Really? But from what I saw and heard, I can say that you were taking her along without her consent."

"Aagah... Aagah... It's not like that. She had run away. Today was our wedding and she had run away. That's why I came to stop her."

"So! How much money did you say? How much money did you spend on buying her?"

Hearing the talk of money, he becomes silent and lowers his eyes. Aagah kept hurting him with his heels and ordered.

"Speak, boy, speak."

"I'm sorry."

"I asked the amount. For how much money did you pay for that girl?"

"Fifty... Fifty lakhs sir."

Saizy replied nervously and kept his eyes down looking at his shoes.

"Oh... Okay, so you spent 50 lakhs on buying her. Is she some kind of doll for you that you brought her with your dirty money?" - He asked.

He remained silent because he had no answer.

"Well! Tell me one thing, there are so many girls in this world, there will be few who will be ready to marry you without losing that much money, then why do you want her only?" 

While asking, he pulled a chair towards himself and sat on it.

"I... I actually love her."  - He replied nervously.

"Is this what love is? Is she a puppet? With whom you want to play. Is she a doll that's sold in stores that you can buy?"

Aagah gets furious and slaps him tight on his left cheek, making his face turn 90° to the right. He covered his cheek with the palm of his hand.

"Forgive... Please forgive me." - He cried.

"Forgiveness? Really?" 

Aagah raised his eyebrows at him.

"It's not my fault, I just loved her and that's why I wanted her, all this was done by his aunt. She was the one who sold Haya to me when I told her that I liked her and was willing to marry her. When I told her this, she made a deal with me that if I gave her fifty lakhs rupees, she would give me Haya and make her marry me."

He presented his explanation in pain and fear and Aagah was staring into his soul.

___

On the other hand, in Aagah's mansion.

A girl came out very angrily, closing the door of her room and went straight towards Aagah's bedroom. As soon as she reached outside his room, Afzal, the servant standing there, stopped her.

"You can't go inside."

"How dare you stop me?"

Saying this, she slaps him. Zareen came out as she heard the noise outside. 

"You go downstairs."

Zareen asks the servant to leave. He walks away with his head bowed. The girl tries to go inside, but she blocks her way and closes the gate.

"Saina Baji (sister), you can't go inside. Saheb has forbidden everyone from going into his room."

"A stranger, a girl, is in his room, and you're telling me that I can't go inside."

She yelled at her, pushed her down and tried to open the gate.

"Get out of my way, who are you to stop me?"

Zareen gets up quickly and stops her.

"Forgive me, but no one has the permission to go into his room, not even you."

"Zareen! Go away, otherwise no one will be worse than me."

"Sister, don't insist... you know he doesn't like anyone going into his room when he's not around. And he has strictly ordered me that no one can enter his room."

Zareen tried to make her understand and stop her. She even stood in her way blocking the door. Seeing this, Saina's anger increases, and she grabs Zareen from her right arm and pushes her away. Due to which, she falls on the ground again. 

"Ahhh!! Ya khuda." - Zareen cried.

"No one can stop me, I repeat no one." 

Saying this, Saina gets to the door.

"Saina Baji! Please don't go inside."

Before Zareen could stop her, she had opened the door and gone inside. But suddenly, someone grabs his left arm and pulls him back outside.

"What the hell?"

Saina shouted and turned. As soon as she turned her face, she received a slap on her left cheek.