Episode - 05 🥀

"What the hell, How dare you slap me Mahi?” - Saina looks at her angrily.

"Once you felt like you couldn't go inside, why did you mess with Noori?" - Mahi Scolded her.

"Who is she to stop me? What authority does she have to tell me where I can go and where not?"

"She has the right to stop you, don't forget, it won't be good for you if he find out what you did to Noori."

"You stay away from my matter. You are younger than me, live like a younger sister. Don't try to act like elder one. And I know how I will deal with everything. Get out of my way."

Saina tries to push her away and go inside the room, but Mahi stops her by holding her hand. Both of them start arguing when a woman comes from behind.

"What's going on?"

Both girls and Noori stand together in straight position.

"Bijaan, you?" - Saina questioned.

"Why? Were you guys expecting someone else here?"

"No Bijaan! There is no such thing."

"I see. What's the matter Noori?" - Bijaan asked a question.

"Bijaan! Saina bibi was going to Ruhaan Baba's room, so I requested her, not to go inside but she didn't agreed and try to went inside, and then...

"And Mahi slapped me. - She angrily interrupted.

"Mahi! Is she telling the truth?"

"Yes Bijaan! I slapped her. But only because she tried to enter Ruhaan Bhaijaan's room without his permission." - Mahi explained her point.

"You should not have slapped her."

"Sorry Bijaan." - Mahi apologized.

"And Saina, who gave you permission to go to Ruhaan baba's room?"

She asked looking angrily at the Saina.

"But Bijaan! There is an unknown girl in his room..."

While she was speaking, Bijaan silences her with a hand gesture and says.

"This is not your issue. Go back to your room."

"But Bijaan..."

"I said GO. Saina."

"Fine."

Saina looks at them angrily and stomps her feet and went back to her room. After she leaves, Bijaan asks both the girls to leave as well.

"Let's all leave from here before Ruhaan Baba comes."

"As you say, Bijaan." - Mahi leaves from there.

[Mahi and Saina were Ruhaan's cousins and Bijaan was their grandmother. She is also the head of the house.]

As soon as he leaves, Bijan asks Noori to open the gate.

"Open the door Noori."

"But Bijaan, even you are not allowed to go inside."

"Who's the head of this house? Me or Ruhaan?

"You Bijaan, but..."

"Then no more questions. Open the door."

"Okay Bijaan."

Noori opens the gate, Bijan wraps the pallu of her saree in her hand and walked inside the room like an elegant lady.

(Inside the Ruhaan's bedroom)

Haya opens her eyes groaning in pain, she was holding her head with both her hands, she tried to look where she is and finds herself in a dark room. While she was analysing and trying to remember everything that had happened, She hears someone walking. Before she could understand or do anything, suddenly someone opens the curtains and day light flashed on her eyes making her blink. She saw a lady standing near the big glass window holding the curtain.