02

"Yeah, fuck you Affinzeltyn!" A loud yell was heard, followed by another cursing as people around them looked at two guys at the front counter weirdly. Wouldn't that be the first time your typically 'kind and warm-hearted' Helixandrel Mauviendil curse at the so mischievous and roguish Ryiolzen Affinzeltyn? Well, it looks like it.

Jhaxtin scratched his head, eyes casually looking around in embarrassment as if he was looking for something that's written in his grocery list when in truthful words, they aren't even in a grocery store to begin with. They're here standing in an illegal firearm store.

He just stood there, watching the two continue to fight over some old raggedy revolver that somehow looked so 'cool and stylishly vintage' when it's literally all worn out and will probably shot you accidently with just a simple touch on the trigger, considering it's old appearance, it wouldn't be impossible to happen.

"You two, cut the crap. You're grown-ass men, quit being embarrassing and act maturely for fuck's sake!" The three cut startled, seeing a particular pair of twins standing dominantly in front of them, wearing same intimidating glares as their hands placed on each pockets. They gulped, eventually coming to a quiet stop as they lowered their gaze, putting down the revolver.

Specifically, Syniorel Ferralcaun and Jaunzell Ferralcaun.

The twins had this fierce and dominant aura engulfed around them, emphasizing their existence as soon as they walk into the room. That made them known around close-call particles of the city, known as a superior bodily figure along the business and even the underground worlds, involving the fits of illegal drag racing and gambling. 

"Relax, Ferralcaun's! Ya'll don't want your heads to go feral! Get it? Feral!" The man in a tight business suit joked, laughing ridiculously as the pair glared at him hardly, making the said man shut his mouth up and lower his gaze, exactly how the other two did earlier.

"Lame ass joke, Laurier." Another guy laughed, earning the attention of the six. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the famous Axyerisla Carvyndiel!" Lorcan Laurier, responded and engulfed the man who only stared at him emotionlessly, not bothering to return the hug.

"Where's the little Fecaunvel?" Axel asked, looking around, in search for the man he mentioned. "Dare to call me little again, Carvyndiel. The light of day won't be seen by you in the next day." Yuri threatened, eyes glaring at the certain man who teased him.

"Calm down! Anyways, we have something important to discuss at the base. We need to go, leave those guns for now, we'll come back and get them next time." Axel announced, as Heli and Rio put the guns in their previous space.

"Now what is it that you want to talk about, Axel?" Asked by Syn, he only sighed and relaxed in the crimson colored sofa, manspreading as he leaned back. Getting a drink and settling down, as soon as they arrived at the base.

"Firstly, we have a race going on at the underground arena. Slavena Borsa Dimensional Arena, to be specific. We have a three round race in each day, which makes it 9 rounds as it's a straight three day competition, starts at exactly 4:00 P.M and ends at 11:00 P.M, so we have 8 hours straight each day to race. Since we're one of the top F1 groups, we need to win at least 4 rounds in two days to be able to participate the final three rounds, and if we win all of the rounds, then we have to choose a member from our group to compete against 6 other top selected racers. Now that's mentioned, it's better if we choose either Synio, Jaun, or Rio."

"Well that was long explanation." Heli laughed, as he gestured the latter to continue as he looked like he still has something to say.

"I have already made up a plan. On day 1, Heli will be participating the 1st round, 2nd round will be Jhaxtin's, and the 3rd round will be Yuri's. Moving to day 2, 1st round will be mine, 2nd round will be Syn's, and the 3rd round will be Jaun's. Last day, 1st round will be Rio's, 2nd round will be Syn's again, and 3rd round is still Jaun's. If we win the final three rounds, we'll choose our selected racer. Any suggestions?"

"I'd choose Syn. If the oponent is speedy, then Syn it is." Jhax suggested, calculating the possibilities, as he placed his hand below his chin.

"Great suggestion, but I personally think Jaun will be a fit for this. No reasons." Yuri also raised his hand.

"That's quite clever of you two, but if we talk about something related to tricks and techniques, then I may suggest that we select Rio. He may be mischievous, but he can bring his mischievousness in the race track in order to win this." Heli explained, as he looked seriously at Axel.

"Damn you three, lower down your smartasses." Axel laughed as he sat up straight before continuing. "But, you three are right. If we talk about speed, then Syn will be the perfect fit. But then, if we talk about skill, then it's Jaun, Now when ya'll mentioned tricks and techniques, then that's where Rio takes over. So now since I see your points, it's getting hard to choose." He continued, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Ya'll oldies are so serious, shoulders down and relaxed. So tensed for no reason." Rio rolled his eyes, gulping a bottle of wine. "But seriously though, your points are right and it's hard to choose so why don't we just settle down, and decide on the last day. When's the final race? I'm sure we have enough time to pick someone." He shrugged, sitting down beside yuri.

"A day after the competition." Axel was the one who replied, chuckling as he heard curses of realization. "Damn, we ain't having time to relax?" Now it was Jaun who complained after being silent the whole time, along with his brother who mumbled a quick 'son of bitch'.

"Alright, it's better if we just rest for now and worry about this the other day. The race is going to be placed on Monday, we still have three days to figure this out. Ya'll go sleep now, it's already 9:00. Goodnight!" Heli stood up, smiling at the other 6 and headed to his room after saying goodnight.

TALK ABOUT A STRESSFUL WEEK, THANKFULLY I STILL HAD TIME TO WRITE THIS! PLEASE VOTE! ALSO, DON'T MIND THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE.