03

It was now the very day of the competition. The seven of them trained for the rest of the week. They couldn't deny the fact that they were really nervous and felt like their heart might jump out of their chest's the moment the race starts. As to what they planned, Heli was the first one from their group to step foot on the underground arena's racing track, as millions of people cheered him on, excited to see his performance.

You see, as the oldest in the group, Heli was quite known to be the most responsible and reliable member, both in the race track and in their personal lives. He was the big brother that his little siblings adore and look up to.

A kind heart and a patient personality cannot always match up with a angel-like face, that was Heli. He was seen as one of the most intimidating members in their group, judging on the way he naturally glares and that annoyed expression on his face, you wouldn't even try to get near him at some point, overthinking the possibility of him killing you with just a snap of his fingers. But, face doesn't usually go the personality. Such a kind and understanding soul like him could never. or can he?

Engines roared as smoke erupted from different kinds of cars parked on the starting line, much like a volcano about to reach the point of it's life.

Heli focused his eyes on the road, that steady and lazy gaze with eyes glaring like a hawk, his signature expression whenever he races. His hands were gripping tightly on the steering wheel, as he fixed his posture into a more comfortable position in order to race properly.

'On your mark.'

'Get set,'

'Go!'

Cheers erupted, as screams echoed through the racers' ears. Heli focused on the track, eyes not leaving like a hawk about to catch his prey. Seeing the all the cars were behind him, he smirked menacingly.

However, that smirk was immediately erased when he saw his rival's face.

"Ian Forhait."

"How unfortunate to see you here, Ashy." Heli glared down at him, annoyed at his playful voice.

"What the fuck do you want, Forhait?" He spitted out, venom of pure hatred evident in his cold tone.

"Oh nothing, just wanna know how my old friend's life is going ever since that incident. I still remember how vulnerable and weak you look like that time, seeing you beg for his mercy. Fucking pathetic." He snickered, as Heli tightly clutched unto his steering wheel unconsciously.

"The only weak and pathetic motherfucker here is you, Ian." He smirked once again as he saw Ian's angered expression, speeding away as he drove past the racing line with a middle finger gesture stuck out the window, directly to the said Forhait.

Heli stepped out of his car clearly annoyed. He scoffed, remembering the previous encounter that eventually ruined his mood. He walked towards the seat where the other members were.

"Fuck it."

Walking away, his members could only sigh. They knew what happened, seeing a certain car with red lines and dots, there's only one man who owns that car and that's the infamous, Ian Forhait.

"Aight, i'll go now!" Jhaxten waved his hand, heading towards the racing track. "Good luck hyung/Jhax!"

He smiled, giving a thumbs up. However, that smile immediately disappeared when he stepped in his car.

"Way to go, loser." Jhax smirked, looking at the car driving right behind him.

Loc Villas. Ian Forhait's group, filled with elite racers from different states, a one of a kind team crashed together to form such a menacing alliance.

Loc Villas was once a very well-known group for their skills and techniques in racing. However, that title quickly slipped away from their hands when Brahmos came into the picture, that was Jhax's group.

It was a group full of talented racers with even more wilder skills and techniques the whole racing industry has ever seen. Let me introduce you.

Brahmos, a powerful F1 group consisting of 7 skilled racers.

Heli, a #4 member of brahmos. The starting fuel, always leading the racing line. Known for his quiet personality and poker face during races, that only made him even more hotter.

Jhax, #7 member. The strength of the group. Known as brahmos' brain together with Axel. Most responsible member. Quick-witted, he and Axel are the ones who comes up with strategies.

Yuri, #6 member. Jhax's assistant whenever Axel isn't around. Also comes up with quick strategies but he is known for wide vision on the racing track.

Axel, #5 member. Brahmos' most prideful member, considering the fact that he doesn't like being defeated. Over-confident, but hey, at least he has something to be boastful about. The game's turner, the type to twist your minds during tha race.

And lastly, the main three. They are known as the main three, as they are often seen as the most skilled members of brahmos.

Syn, #2 member. The ace, the head-turner. The drifter, famous for his signature "reverse drift". The trouble maker, both inside and outside the race track. Being strategic in racing, he always wins solo races. Known for his insane speed.

Jaun, #3 member. Just like his twin brother Syn, he is also known as a trouble maker both inside and outside the race track. He maintains balance in the group. Said to be the most least arrogant in the group, but still arrogant. Lowkey a mind-twister, as fans sees the way he makes his opponents' confused as to what his next move is. Quick word, unpredictable. An ace.

The last but not the least, Rio. #1 member of the team. The team's pride, said to be the most sinister and mischievous. Known for his tricks and techniques. According to what Heli said, he may be mischievous but he can bring his mischievous persona on the race track. A clever-minded man, with a head full of risky strategies and sneaky tactics in order to beat the opponent. An ace.

Now that they are introduced, see why Loc Villas and other groups see them as a threat?

Gosh, it's been like 5 months? idk HAHAHA