29. Is he your only Best Friend

[I've changed the location from Srilanka to Paris as I found out that Ae Dil hai Mushkil was never shot in Srilanka but it was some other film of Nushkie. So kindly put a comment anywhere I've mentioned Srilanka.... Sorry for this]

[A/N: Please drop inline comments, Idk about others but I majorly seek my motivation from them.]

Anushka's POV:

"Viiiii" I whined coming out of the bathroom as he was still immersed in his phone.

"Sorry sorry, just 2 minutes" He replied back and I threw the towel in my hand on his face angrily.

And he caught it effortlessly and kept it away, ignoring me.

This man!

"I'm seriously not going to talk to you if you don't get up nowww" I threatened and he immediately stood up, playfully pulling my cheeks.

"You look so cute with this frown" He teased, pecking my nose.

"Shut up" I swatted his hands away from my cheeks.

"Aw! My girlfriend is angry" He pouted.

"Because the boyfriend is being lazy and is not ready to step out of the room" I eyed him, my arms crossed.

"But the ambience of the room is so good, why can't we have breakfast cocooned here in each other's company?" He asked wrapping his hands around my shoulder.

"Cocooned in each other's company or watching your favourite Football match?" I eyed him and he scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"The football match is just a bonus, baby. Primarily, it's just your company" He made the cutest face.

"Don't 'Baby' me now. We're in Paris, Vi. How can we not explore?" I said flaring my hands in air.

"But don't you know, Nushkie Paris looks the most beautiful at night? To shaam ko chlte hai na?" He tried to convince me again and I huffed.

"But I want to go now" I cribbed.

"Pleaseee" He pouted.

"Matches to aate jaate rhte hai Vi, hm Paris thodi na roj roj aate hai?" I sighed.

"But this match is really special one, Nushkie. Pleaseeee" His puppy eyes made his words even more believable.

"Fine, Don't blackmail with those eyes now. I'll go with my friends because they had invited me. And I'll order your breakfast in the room. Enjoy your date with Ronaldo" I sadly stated.

"If you'll be sad then I'm joining" He replied and I sighed.

"Fine, I won't be sad and I don't want you to miss your special match" I reassured him.

"I promise not to touch the tv remote for the whole trip after this" He kissed my forehead and looked in my eyes.

I blinked in assurance that I was fine.

I went away looking for my phone as Virat went inside bathroom to freshen up.

I dialled the number.

"Yes. Come to the room only"
"Just a change of plans"
"No, it's going to be only me now"
"Okay, meet me in 5"

I got ready completely and heard a knock on the door.

I opened the door.

"Good morninggggg Aaanushkaaa" Ranbir irritated me.

"Stop torturing me with your horrible voice" I walked inside the room to wear my shoes.

Ranbir followed.