Conqueror Twist

Ruby stood in front of Bojack who entered with a tray of food and a map. Placing the tray on a table, he takes the map and opens it.

Bojack: You know what this is?

Ruby:...

Bojack: It's a map to Atlantis.

Ruby:!

Having spent time with Azriel, Ruby knew that Atlantis was the island she was trying to get back to.

Bojack: And guess who's going to take me there?

Ruby: I won't take you anywhere. A fame-chasing barnacle-brained monster like you can swim there himself!

Bojack: You act as if you know me...

Ruby: You kept me a prisoner-

Bojack: That was your own doing. We had a contract that YOU wanted to break just because you couldn't handle a little death.

Ruby: You slaughtered dozens!

Bojack: Dozen's of what?

Ruby: People-

Bojack: WRONG!

Bojack: Pirates. I slaughtered pirates. The worst of humanity.

Ruby: You do belong in that category...

(SMACK)

Getting struck across the face, Ruby falls into her tray of food. She held her now bruised eye as she tearfully glared at Bojack.

Bojack: You don't know anything about me. How could you, when you still view the world through childish glasses?

Bojack: The world is SO much more complex than you can even begin to imagine.

Bojack: Take that new captain of yours. That "Oncoming Storm"...

Bojack: He probably only wants you back to fix his reputation...

Ruby: You don't know that...

Bojack: I know he's Wanted Dead. And you don't get that by being as nice as I am.

Ruby:....

Bojack: Once I get what I want from him, he's as good as dead. So get comfortable.

He leaves Ruby to wallow in her prison.

(Opening Theme)

Azriel and Victor returned to the Wicked Wench with a few piles of gold. The only one to greet them at this hour was Jade.

Jade: Where's Davy-Baby?

Azriel: Behind a Sea, stone prison trying to learn Conqueror's Haki.

Jade: Huh? You can't learn that.

Victor: His grandfather claims he could teach him.

Getting her attention, Jade sits up.

Jade: His grandfather? Do you mean the Great Hero Admiral Koby?

Victor: I suppose... You know him?

Jade: That handsome Gilf gave me a scar... Me and the old crew ran into him a few times.

Jade: I suppose if anyone could teach that form of Haki, it could be him.

Azriel: Even if he can teach it, can he be trusted to let Davy go after it?