spy

HOW ARE EVEN HIS BACK AND SHOULDERS ATTRACTIVE??

ALSO AND MOST IMPORTANTLY- 10K UHM WHAT. THANK YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL 🫶

NEW IMAGINE <3
-
-
-

It was November, the weather was finally slowing down. The hot temperatures getting stored away for the next time summer would roll around.

I had decided to surprise Chris by coming back a day early from my work trip. I thought I would be going home late but I ended up being able to leave a day early.

I climbed onto the roof that was right outside of Chris' bedroom window. I thought I would knock and climb in but I heard him talking loudly with someone.

His shades were down and there was only a small gap between the bottom of the window and his blinds. I squinted beneath them and tried to get a better look.

He was with a girl, blond hair, green eyes, really skinny, and she dressed like she loved every bit of attention she received from people.

I watched her take a step towards my boyfriend, getting oddly close to his face. Only I was supposed to be that close to him without it being weird.

Chris stepped back, and uncomfortable scowl plastered on his face.

I watched as she yanked the neck of his hoodie toward her face. He dodged the pull and pushed her backward.

"Get away from me! I have a girlfriend! Don't you know that?!" Chris snapped at her, pointing furiously out his door.

"What? It's not like she'll care. Besides..." She continued, dragging out her words, a strange highness to her voice. "She's ugly anyway. She's fat, and she has such a gross face, haven't you seen her eyes?"

Chris dropped his hand to his side with a loud smack that even I heard from behind the window.

Tears rose to my face at her words. What did I ever do to this girl to make her say things like this about me?

"First of all, I care. She matters to me, she's beautiful, and kind. She's got an amazing body. I've seen her face and there's not one ugly thing about it, I love her eyes. She's caring, and compassionate and she's empathetic. Get out of me and my girlfriend's room right now."

Chris and I had been dating for 1 year now, hearing this made me feel like he treasured me so much more than I knew.

With that the girl rolled her eyes and walked out.

Chris turned around, sighing loudly.

I sat there on the roof for a moment, wondering if I should bother him or not.

I knocked on the glass, the window shuddering slightly.

The blinds rolled up and I was met with Chris' face. His hair looked perfect, it curled up slightly at the ends. His face changed as soon as he realized it was me.

A toothy grin took over his expression, his eyes sparkled as he pulled the window open.

"You're home early!" He smiled watching as I climbed in.

He incased me hastily in a tight hug.

"Hi baby." I whispered, my arms wrapped around his neck.

He squeezed my waist in his hold, humming softly.

"I cannot believe what she said about you." He spoke, assuming that I had heard they conversation.

"I didn't know you loved me like that." I blurted out.

"What?" He asked, pulling away from me, his hands cupped around my elbows. "What is there not to love about you? Baby you're perfect." He placed his hands on my jaw, taking in my features. "You're beautiful. I love the way your eyes dart around my face when you look at me. I love your hourglass that you say you don't have. I love how you're always beautiful all the time in every way possible. There's not a thing wrong with you, you're perfect and you need to know I know that."

"I love you. So much." He smiled, his eyes deep wells of ocean water. My thoughts swam in them, taking in the way he looks at me.

"Come here." He whispered, his voice quieter than a pin dropping on the floor.

He picked me up, my legs wrapped around his sides. He laid down gently on the bed and let me lie on top of him. I placed my legs on either side of his. I laid my head against his chest, his heart beating softly in my ear.

He started to run his fingers through my hair, he placed his other hand on my lower back. "Don't ever think I don't love you, okay pretty girl?"

My heart picked up a faster pace, my breath staggering against his chest.

He chuckled softly at the feeling of my heart beating out of my chest.

I nodded and slipped my arms under him so that they incased his waist.

"My beautiful." He hummed as I fell into a deep sleep.

-
-
-
796 words

PLS SEND ME REQUESTS I NEED IDEAS 😭

-AIRIS 🧡🫶🚶‍♀️