Chapter 14: Negotiations And The Battle Of Revival Démon Army

Date: 2 January 1946/1646

In the Country of Kingdom of Fenn, it was a Small island locate in the Southeast of the Philades Continent. A Country that can be described as a warrior with their devotion toward their country. Kingdom of Fenn is a Nation that having a Real Samurai with their tradition Clothes that is wearing similar to Japan kind of Style.

Despite that, The Nation have a Weak Army as they sometime Get the threatening Message fron the Palpadian Empire. The Nation is Still in luck as the Superpower in Northwest have yet to invade Kingdom of Fenn.

In the City Capital, Amanoki, in the Shrine Balcony was the Sword King, Shihan. Shihan was looking at the Horizon sea before turn back and head in the Shrine.

In the Shrine was a Meeting between the Officials And The King. It was about the Threatening Message that have been Send from Palpadian Empire.

Shihan: What the Hell, do they think that protecting us is their ideal? Knowing that their Greatest Enemy is their own interest on Conquest.

Then, a Man in the Middle Age whose name is Magreb is start talking about the Situation.

Magreb: But, The Interest on them is just by attacking Country left and Right. Even, thought that is only the thing they do. By also making Alliance, will also making the Country be their Puppet Country.

Shihan: That is the Problem. My nation will not be ruled by the Palpadian As they are the aggression on us. It already poss a Threat to us.

Magred: Well, it already have tried to threatening us.

Shihan: Yes, the Palpadian Empire have told me that on of our Southern Forest will be Present to them as the Alliance will be seal between our Nation and Palpadian Empire. Our Nation will be likely be under their Protection.

Magred: It sound like that they want us to be A Puppet Country like other nation that have alliance with Palpadian Empire.

Shihan: The only trouble we have is the strength of our army between our and their if we ever go to war.

Magred: So, what did you told them of that question, Sword King?

Shihan: Well, I told them that 'How about you can go back and told your Stupid ass King to eat his ass and the Land will not be given for another 456 Year if it OK with you?'. Then, I turn him down politely after that.

Two Official: And.....

The Two Official start to wait for the answer of the Sword King.

Shihan: Well, To be a People of Fenn. It is to die by the sword, even though it was a Powerful Country have attack us. We have to stand strong and also our soul will not be bend by just merely of the Strong Country.

Magred: Wasn't this going to start a war with them?

Shihan: I know. That why we have to Prepare for the War against Palpadian Empire. I also have ask for Gahara do help in the War with a Formal Written Request of the Reinforcement to the Divine King, Minakanushi.

Then, a Man came in, wearing a Traditional Japanese style of the Clothes as he went to the Sword Kind about a News.

Man: Your Highness, Sword King. The Envoy from the Alliance have arrive to our country and it currently waiting for your presence in the Front Hall.

Shihan:Hm ..... You Dismissed.

Then, the Man head out of the Shrine Door.

Shihan: Heard about them, that they are the one that defeated the Kingdom of Louria.