| Authors Note |

Hello spider society and welcome to 🔥FireWeaver🔥

🔥FireWeaver🔥

Before we begin the story, just want to give some quick information that I feel is necessary to know but not something I can write in. I completely believe that if it's important you should be able to convey it into the story fluidly, but you'll see in a second why I'm putting it in an author's note and not writing it.

To begin with, this story is set before the spider verse trilogy. I won't confirm whether it will tie into it or not, but let's just say I already have a part two concept prepared for when the third movie comes out 🤭

Secondly, although everything I write is heavily inspired by canon/comic lore, not all of it is going to be 100% accurate because as most comic fans are aware, it's really hard to find a consistent source when a lot of comics contradict themselves or go off and do their own things.

For example Miguel, or spider-man 2099, was first created in 1992 when the year 1999 was a huge deal, and was set to be in the future of the current spider-man comic series (The Amazing spider-man 1963) at the time- but was then later made to be the future spider-man of the 2014 comic series- then in the Spiderverse movie inferred to be a completely different dimension, so people interpret it as they will.

There's also different canons between the comic version of him and spiderverse him. Differences in Lyla's appearance, and so forth. So expect there to be a mesh between the two as I combine things as I go.

I've also read other things but I won't mention them due to it possibly spoiling my storyline, but just know I did my research and I will try to give as accurate of a persona of Miguel O'Hara as possible. It won't be the most accurate, but as close as possible with my own twists on things.

Lastly, I'm thinking of going back and forth with each chapter's POV, but haven't decided on it yet. There's going to be a build up before the two characters meet, but I want to give you guys at least a taste of Miguel to keep you hydrated 🤭

You can continue on to the story now, everything below is inspirations I made to give you spideys a look into the world of fire weaver.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
— – - 🕷️- – —
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-𝕴𝖓𝖘𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓-

𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝖾𝗌𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗐𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝗍-𝗌𝗍𝗒𝗅𝖾, 𝖨 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴....