Chapter 9

As Andrew tried to slide his tongue into my mouth, I could feel his tongue attempting to part my lips and explore me more intimately. I halted his progress, but as I did, Andrew let out an annoyed moan while continuing to kiss me. The deeper he pushed his tongue, the tighter his grip around my waist became, as his hands slowly slid beneath my shirt, making contact with my bare skin. His soft, delicate, and cold hands refused to release their hold, all the while he moaned in pleasure, his breath mingling with mine. To be honest, at this point, I gave up resisting, much like our fading breaths.

He sounded kinda... hot, GOD CHARLOTTE WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?

My ears perked up at the sound of Melissa's voice, and the door slammed wide open. "Slaves, check all the lockers. The last time I saw him, he was with Charlotte. She better not be fooling around with my prince!" Melissa fell on the doorframe on her back, her head facing upward with shattered hope, as the warm air escaping the room could stifle anyone who entered. To be fair, that's exactly how Melissa looked – with a hint of disgust.

Oh god, why on earth is Melissa using her brain this time of all times?

The girls who disliked Melissa gave her a look of unwavering hate but reluctantly agreed, as they knew what reality was about to dawn on them if they didn't follow her words. Andrew couldn't stand straight, moving to different places to get comfortable as he continued to kiss me in this small space we had. I held his body to make him stop moving so much, but I have to admit, this situation - all of it - was so wrong but felt so right. Andrew began to pull me closer to his bare abs, ending up leaning on the door of Melissa's locker.

Am I slutting around?

I heard the lockers being forced open, their rage echoing through the room and all the way to the hallways due to their deafening noise. They finally reached Melissa's locker, which was situated in the middle of the other lockers and near the exit of the locker room. My heart skipped a beat, almost leaping out of my chest. While Andrew hugged me, his tall frame causing him to lean and gaze at the floor, I could hear his faint, prolonged breaths reaching my ear. I watched the girls' attempts to open the locker, and, to my surprise, their efforts proved futile. Even when the door was unlocked, it stubbornly refused to open and remained shut. "I SWEAR, I NEED TO TELL DADDY ABOU THIS!" Melissa exclaimed.

Just then, the door swung open, but it wasn't Melissa's locker; it was the door to the girls' locker room. "GIRLS! OUT!" a person shouted loudly, and the woman's voice echoed through the room. I couldn't make out who the person was through the holes, but her unusually loud voice immediately identified her as Miss Makenzie. The girls complained and tried to resist her orders, but then they stopped their whining and finally gave in. I heard the girls making their way out of the room. Miss Makenzie sighed as she held the doorknob. "At this point, you're going to scare the poor prince away from this school!" She then closed the door, but before she did, her eyes lingered on Melissa's Locker for a bit too long. It was as if she could see through everything that was going on inside the locker. Hearing the voices of the students lowering as they agreed with her, I finally let out a loud breath, accidentally hitting Andrew's flushed face.

Andrew tilted his head backward, inadvertently bumping into the locker, which caused Melissa's locker to pop open. Andrew, who had his head against the locker door just moments before, suddenly found himself tumbling, his once cold grip now slightly warmer as it rested on my bare waist. As he gracefully fell, he took me along with him, and we both landed on the cold, hard ground. Fortunately, my small frame landed safely on top of him, my face nestled perfectly against his broad chest. With his intricate eyes closed, Andrew raised his hand, which collided with the floor upon impact, and he gently caressed my head. His hand gradually warmed as he continued to pat my head, as if he weren't quite ready to let go of me just yet. My face flushed red as I listened to the rhythmic thumping of his heartbeat. Then, with newfound energy, Andrew opened his eyes and blinked rapidly, almost as if he had awakened from a dream filled with ecstasy.