Dinner party

Hey guys Violet here hope you love that little chapter I've been getting questions about stone's life and yes he likes Adrianna. With that enjoy.

Adrianna POV:

We arrived at Neveah's house her house it's big but mine is bigger because being the mayor's daughter got some good advantages. Once the carriage stops the driver open the door for us and we step out. All I could think about was that poor homeless boy his hair was so soft I shake my head and said "Snap out of it Adrianna he's a homeless boy you can think about that people will gossip if I think about him I could be ruined and my family reputation can be ruined." Neveah said "Are you ok."

I said "Yeah I'm fine." Neveah said "So why did the carriage stop." I said "A homeless kid about our age stop in front of our carriage." Neveah said "What is he ok." I said "Yeah but he ran off before I could even ask for his name." Neveah said "Wow well whoever he is I'm sure he'll come back." I said "Yeah now let's get change."
We went upstairs to Neveah room her room was pink because for some reason she loved the colour pink for me my room is black because it's cool. Neveah said "You can borrow one on my dresses."

I said "Thanks." I had a cigarette in my mouth and I was about to lit it but Neveah grab it and flush it down the toilet." I said "Hey that costed 12 bucks." Neveah said "No don't bring that nasty stuff in my room. I won't be able to live with the smell." I said "Ugh fine do you got some I can drink." Trying to sneak a drink but Neveah gave me a death glare. I back off and tried on her dress. The dress was pink and of course she said "So beautiful." I said "No do you have something more my colour." Neveah said " All I have is this black and blue dress." I said "Yes give me ah sweet dress." I put it on and I loved it."

After that we did the final touches on our face and we went downstairs and Me and Neveah waited for her parents to come down Mrs Smith said "I can't wait to see Sarah my I've been wanting to ask her if she can make me a new dress." Mr Smith said "Well me and Jack must discuss the mines." The four of us got in the carriage and went to my family mansion. Then we arrive and my parents were at the door I want in and went to the kitchen to see my grandma was cooking her favourite meal from when she visited the UK fish and chips. My grandma Italian but she's loved visiting other countries and tasting their food and learning the recipes.

I said *In Italian* "Ciao Nonna, il cibo ha un davvero buono (Hi grandma the food smells really good." My grandma turns to me and said "Ah Adrianna vieni vieni vieni a assaggiare questo per la Nonna (Ah Adrianna come come come taste this for grandma)." I walk up to my grandma to taste the meal and it takes good I said "Buono Nonna (Good Nonna)." Grandma said "Gracias." I head back to the dining room and sat next to Neveah then my mom said "So girls how was school."

Neveah said "School was amazing we learned that mines not only contained ore but diamonds as well." Mrs Smith said "That's my smart girl." My mom said "And you Adrianna."
I said "Oh it was fine but after school was a little crazy." My dad said "Why." I said "Well on our way to Neveah house the carriage stop there was this boy and he stop in front of our carriage and pretend to be hurt." My mom said "Really is he ok." I said "Yes but he was a-." Neveah said "He's a homeless boy from the lower class." I look at her with a why would you say that face. Neveah said "Sorry." Mr Smith said "Ugh homeless people so full of diseases and germs glad there not our problem. Always stealing from us upper class citizens."

Then I said "But Mr Smith there was something different about this homeless boy didn't try to steal from us." Neveah said "Yeah." Mr Smith said "There all the same it's probably a trick so that next time he'll steal from you those homeless people are nothing but trouble." My Dad said "Now come on Jake there not that bad." Jake said "Oh Jack you haven't meet one I have they tried to steal my wallet but I caught them in the act." My mom said "Girls just be careful when your in there area." We nodded our heads as my grandma came out of the kitchen with the food and she said "Mangia mangia (eat eat)." We all said "Thank you." As we started eating but all I could think about was that homeless boy and hoping I would see him again little did I know that this boy would change my life forever.