Evening walk

Hey guys Violet here hope you guys enjoy. Slight trigger warning for alcohol.

Adrianna POV:

It was evening and the dinner party was over I said "Good bye Neveah thanks for coming." Neveah said "Your welcome Adrianna see you tomorrow." She left I then help my grandma clean up and that's where she ask me the one question I always tried to avoid She said "Adrianna c'è un ragazzo che ti piace, Devi sposarti, non sto diventando pui giovane (Adrianna is there a boy you like you need to get marry I'm not getting any younger)." I said "Non Nonna."

Then my grandma grab my hands and started praying to god in Italian she was praying that I find a guy to marry ever since I was a kid she would always pray and lit candles hoping for my soulmate to find me." Then I kiss her on the cheek and told her someday I'll find love. I go upstairs to my room my dark black room and I sat at my windowsill staring at the town. I was staring at the poor side of town. That's when I got an idea I decided to go on a evening walk into that neighborhood because I felt I needed a drink and my uncle bar would be perfect . I went to my closest to look for a disguise so that no one will recognize me.

As I look for an outfit I found the most perfect outfit ever it's was a dark grey shirt with a good pendant necklace, jet black jacket, dark black pants, black high heel boots and to top of off a tiny blue hat with a black Pom Pom (This outfit belongs to me I made it).

I put it on and look in the mirror and I said "Perfect now let's go." I grab my wild survival and normal stuff back pack I open my window wide and I jump on to the tree that was in front of my window and I climbed down. I said "That was fun."  I walk into town funny thing I've never been outside after dark but I was safe because I had my emergency knife in my pocket. I keep walking and I was singing a song I love to sing it was favourite way to show how I feel. I said *Singing* "Oh it's a beautiful night tonight and I can't believe my eyes there's nowhere I rather be then home."

I had arrived in at my uncle bar I was about to walk in when I noticed someone there was a boy passed out outside my uncle bar. I take a closer look and then I realize this boy has the same blackish blue hair and had the exact same clothes as that hurt boy I saw this morning. I go inside my uncle bar and I said "Uncle Oliver do you know that boy outside passed out." My uncle Oliver said "Ah hello Adrianna and yes I do that passed out boy name is Stone I assume he's the guy who tried to robbed you." I said "Stone what a handsome name for a scrawny boy like him."

Then I sat down and my uncle said "And what can I get you." I said "Can I have a glass of rum please with some ice." My uncle said "Sure kiddo." Then I said "So how's aunt Ami." My uncle said "Oh you know her preparing for your cousin." I said "Wow I can't wait to see her." My uncle said "Me too." I sip my drink and kept look at Stone who was still passed out. Then I said "Aren't his parents going to come get him." My uncle look at me as he was cleaning the cups and said "Nope no one comes for him he's parents kick him out (I don't know Stone back story so yeah so just go with that) because of his drinking problem." I said "They kick him out how could they kick out their own son."

My uncle said "That's what happens to kids like him their parents don't want them around all he's got is his friends which later I'm going to have to drag him back home." And that gave me and idea I said "What if I drag him home for you." My uncle said "You your going to bring him home." I said "Yes." My uncle said "Ok just let me write down his hideout for you just leave a note for his friends." I said "Ok." As I continued to drink my drink. After that I got up and said "Goodbye Uncle." My Uncle said "Good Night Adrianna." I go outside and I walk over to Stone pick him up to make him stand up and I put his arm behind my neck. I start walking him home. As we were walking he was muttering random stuff.

But then that random stuff became muttering about me he said *Muttering* "Hehe hiccup Adrianna so beautiful I think about holding her hand." I was freaking out that he has been thinking about me even though we barely know anything about each other. We arrived at his hideout but there was no address for where he live I said "This can't be right there's no way he sleeps outside maybe uncle gave me the wrong location." But I look at it again and it wasn't wrong that alleyway is his hideout and that's when I said "You got to be kidding me."

I carry him to his hideout and set him down on a wooden box and wrote a note to let him know that I brought him home I also left my address in case he ever needed help or if he ever wanted to talk. I put the note in his hand made sure he grip it tight and left him and headed home. But before I head home I put my hand on his cheek and then I started to feel weird like there were butterflies in my stomach. I quickly took my hand away and left.