☆ DREAM ☆

Prologue
═════════════════

Dream4president Just got out of prison who wanna get turnttttt! 🤪

Comments are limited

LaylaB girl aren't you tiredd
↪️Princess.spammmm she never gon learnn 🤦🏽‍♀️

BIGDOGK Kaleb throwin a party wanna go 🫣
↪️Dream4president this why you my favv 😍

•••••••••

Hudson Residence
February 2023

I was hanging out with my childhood friends Princess, Kayla, and Layla. We were sitting in my room surrounded by my pink walls and blue LED lights. We were sitting on my king sized bed waiting for Kayla's cousin to pick us up.

"So what are we going to say, cause yo mamma not letting you go to another after last time." Princess spoke, "girl let's just say we going to your house." I said shrugging like it was a no brainer, "HELL NO! Cause if she call my mamma and my mamma snitch I'm not getting an ass beat cause you wanna shake sum." Princess yelled making me roll my eyes.

"My mamma really doing to much the situation wasn't that deep!" I yelled folding my arms, "Dream you know I love you, you my fav but that situation was that deep you was wit a nigga 5 years older than you and you weren't home for two days straight!" Layla said with her hands in her lap.

Flashback
═════════════════

"Dream!" We yelled through the house as Hellcats STRs, Sexyy Red blasted through the speaker. It was October of 2023 and we were at a Halloween party, we decided to go marching as the clovers cheerleaders from Bring it.

"How the hell did yall loose her!?" Layla asked getting irritated, "I don't know she was right by us and then I looked over and she was gone." Kayla replied with the same attitude.

We were all stressed, drunk, worried, Nd ready to go the fuck home. "FUCK! The smell of ass and weed is making me angry." Princess yelled catching us by suprise, princess never cussed unless needed or if she was heavily irritated.

"Ay, yall the chicks looking for shawty named dream?" Some dark skinned dream head with a ghost face mask on top of his head asked us coming out of nowhere.

"Yes!" Princess yelled practically shoving us out the way to get infront of the boy, "I saw her leaving out with some dude. He look way older then her doe."