𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮: 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿

April 2023
✿═════════◈════════✿
Omarks Park

"I haven't been able to sleep for days." Kayla said, it had been officially 2 months since their friend Dream had vanished. Nobody knows anything the only thing they remember is being at a Valentine's Day party back in February.

FLASHBACK

"Hey yall! Imma go talk to that guy over there!" Dream shouted over the music to gain the girls attention. They were currently sitting on a couch in the living room of Kaleb's house, "ok girl make sure we can see you and don't let him give you anything!" Kayla shouted in a stern voice, "Okay mamma Kay!" Dream shouted to her friends receiving laughter.

"Wassup?" Dream asked the tall darkskin, "Wassup lil mamma how old you is?" He asked, "How old are you?" She raised her eyebrow placing a hand on her hip, "I'm 21, I'm a friend of Jacob's." He spoke, "Well I'm 20, I'm also a friend of Jacob." Of course she was lying but all she wanted was dick at the moment and hand no intentions of getting close with the guy.

"Wanna leave this joint and go to mines?" He asked, being cross-faded and dumb as fuck dream agreed clocking fingers with the guy as they left the house. That was the last time they saw Dream.

FLASHBACK OVER

"I can't believe this it's all my fault!" Kayla cried into her hands as we engulfed her in a hug. "Baby bop it's ok, you had no control over what happened!" Princess comforted her friend, "but I was suppose to keep an eye on her, I was suppose to be the sober one and made sure we were all safe." Kayla continued sobbing as we rubbed her back and sat at the park comforting each other, praying, for the Return of our friend.

✿═════════◈════════✿

"Come on majesty you haven't been out since she disappeared." King tried to persuade his friend to come to a party this weekend, "I don't give a fuck, Do you not realize this king, my PERSON the LOVE of my life. GONE!" Majesty screamed with tears rolling down his face, king gave his friend a hug regretting even bringing up a party.

Even though the girl wasn't announced dead it sure felt like it, everyone was grieving. Everyone was trying to figure out what happened and why it happened. "I'm sorry bro, I was being real inconsiderate. I promise I won't do that shit no more." King said rubbing his back, "you good, I just wanna be alone right now igh?"

King nodded grabbing his backpack from the gaming chair and existing the room, leading himself out the house.

Majesty grabbed his phone going to their album together.

"MAJESTY!" Dream yelled, "YALL HELP ME HE'S TRYING TO KILL ME!" Dream yelled laughing and running around the boys house. "DREAM IM GOING TO KILL YOU BRO!" Majesty yelled chasing after her. Majesty laughed at this video remembering the time she bedazzled his controller.

Majesty clicked to the next video of them in his car while dream was singing You got it, VEDO "ITS TIME TO BOSS UP! FIX YOUR CREDIT GIRL GET AT IT, GET YO BAG UP! HIT THAT GYM AND GET BACK FINE!" "DREAM SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Majesty yelled laughing at her, dream had to be his favorite person on the planet she was so wild it didn't make since.

He scrolled to the next video of the 500 in the album you could say they spent a lot of time together and agreed that they wanted to save and remember every moment big or small.