𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲

January 2023
✿═════════◈════════✿
Majesty's POV

It's almost the end of January and I've known dream for 4 weeks now we've been hanging out almost everyday sometimes with the group and sometimes just us.

I enjoy it being just us cause I get to put all my attention on her. She deserves all the attention in the world she's beautiful, kind, smart, creative, and she's free. She acts like she doesn't have a care in the world, sure sometimes that's a bad thing but she makes good out the bad.

That's what I love about her she sees the good in the bad, she's not judgmental or anything. People say she's fast or she's a hoe but I feel like she's misunderstood and that only me kaleb, Jacob, Layla,Kayla,and princes are the only ones that's understand her.

Dream gets us and we get her, that's why we all clicked we all got each other and understood each other. I can't tell you how many times I thought I was in the wrong and going crazy before I talked to them and opened up.

Maybe we're all just crazy and want to be right all the time, but we got each other. That's all that matters.

I was watching tv when I heard a knock on my door, "COME IN!" I yelled, the door swung open revealing dream in black leggings and a stitch shirt. "Wassuppppp!" She dragged jumping in my bed, "sup dream I thought you said you were coming over later?" I asked, I was happy to see her as I always am I just didn't expect her.

"Why were you jerking off to me?" She asked batting her eyelashes I side eyed her before laughing, "Nah you gotta watch that mouth D." I said calling her my nickname for her.

"But what you doingggg!" She said looking up at me, even without trying she's just the most beautiful human being I've ever seen, she has these brown eyes the always glisten under any light, she always has a smile on her face and is always happy. She wears this fake nose ring cause her parents won't let her get a real one and her hair is always done, her eyebrows are just perfect and she is without even trying and has these beautiful two toned lips and her face is so innocent.

"HELLOOO EARTH TO MAJESTYYY!" She yelled, "Oh my bad, I wasn't Doing nothing." I said still looking at her features, "Well I want to go to the mallll!" She screamed, "Mcht and what you want me to do about that?" I asked, "see if yo mamma can take ussss." She said in a duh tone.

"Igh ma, hol on." I said getting up, "ma?" She said in a question voice. I didn't even realize I called her that, "My bad-nah I can get use to itttt!" She dragged making me laugh.

✿═════════◈════════✿

"So what you want from here?" I asked as we walked around, "first I wanna go to pink den I wanna go to forever 21 den I wanna go to Sephora!" I listened to her name the stores she wants to go to as we walked around looking.

"So you hear Jemen a throwing a party?" I asked her hoping she was going, "hell yea! I gave her the idea to throw it duhhhh." She dragged, she had to be the most dramatic and fun person to ever be around. I never felt uncomfortable with her, "excuse me?" A old lady got our attention, "I'm sorry to bother but yall are just the cutest couple I've seen, I'm such a fan of young love." She said catching us both by surprise.

"Thank you but-Thank you so much we get that a lot." I was shocked how she went with the flow, we received a smile from the old lady before she walked away. "So we in love now?" I asked turning around to finish our walk, "hell yea you gettin me a ring tomorrow?" She said sarcastically making me laugh.

"Yupp 10 carrots." I said as we both laughed walking into forever 21.

✿═════════◈════════✿

After we got out the mall I was waiting for my mom to get here to pick us up. "I'm taking my test in two weeks so if I pass I'll be able to take us wherever you want."

"Ooo can we go to Paris?" She asked shaking her shoulders, "Yo ass a mess dream." I laughed shaking my head, "You act like you don't love me." She said scoffing and rolling her eyes, "Who said I did?" I asked side eyeing her, she turned around looking at me before walking up to me.

She stepped up to where our chest were touching, she looked up at me before putting her hand on my cheek, shocked was a lie I was astonished. This was the closet me and Dream have ever been, "I said it." She said before closing the gap between us, I stood there with both my hands grabbing her waist.

She held her right hand on my face and her left was on my shoulder. After the long passionate kiss she pulled back smiling, "Yeaaaa you loveeee me!" She dragged smiling before my mom pulled up with her window rolled down, "GET IN!" She yelled as I got in the passenger seat and Dream got in the back.

✿═════════◈════════✿

It's been a week since me and Dream got together and Valentine's Day wasn't so long away.

"Heyyyyy!" She dragged walking in my room, "wassup" I said looking at my computer finishing up work for school. She placed her black tote bag on my dressing taking a seat on my lap, "how was schoooooool?" She asked, I noticed her playful mood which meant she had something to say, "spit it out dream." I said dryly wanting to know what was on her mind, "oh nothingggg."

I turned my head looking at her with a straight face, "ok! Well Valentine's Day is coming up and I was just worried how you know?" She cut herself off, "I don't know." I said looking at her giving her my full attention. "Welll since we just started dating I didn't know if we were even aloud to give each other gifts cause we just started and I didn't know if you loved me enough of if we should even use that word because-" I gave her a kiss on the lips to stop her obsessive rambling.

"I'm getting you a gift you giving me one too end of discussion," I said nonchalantly. "You just made it seem like I was blabbing!" She screeched rolling her eyes, "Cause you were, but it's ok." I said giving the same energy back while rolling my eyes, "Damn now I got two sassy shooters," "who?" "You and Kalebb!"

THANKS SM FA 40 READS LETS GET MORE PEOPLE

COMMENT!

ENJOY 💚