Chapter 2

My POV (Guinevere)

I wake up on the hard wooden floor but I wake up to screaming. I stand up not caring about the pain and I run to my room. You see my bed is made out of wood and then there is more material around it than my mattress. I did cut the material so I could slide there whenever. As I am sliding in I start crying silently.

"You stupid bitch. I will hit you whenever I feel like it. You fucking can't do anything right."My dad shouts at my mother then I hear the sound of a slap.

"Well, you are so kicking stuck up. You are a fucking stupid person because how could you. I love you. You are creating me. How can you fucking do that?"My mother shouts. I then hear a lot of slapping. I hear glass breaking and things being thrown. My parents think I left for school.

"I will do what I want. Have you seen how you look? You look like a fucking a fucking slut. I will fuck who I want and I am the fucking boss not you!"My dad shouted at me.

They keep on going like that. I put my hands over my ears and stayed there there was a knock on the door.

Nevon's pov

I am knocking on this door because there was a noise complaint. We have been sitting out here undercover looking at the house. We know that a child is living in that house. These people Stefan and Karen have been living there for a while. The school has phoned to say the child living there Guinevere has been abused.

I hope this is not the case because I can't see a child going through that. If that is the case then she is going to get checked out by my wife Talia. She is a wonderful woman and likes to help Kids. She is a writer. She is writing a book about a feral child. She cares a lot for children yet she can't have children. I also can't have children. Talia is a doctor at the children's hospital. She has worked hard to get where she is.

Talia wants to adopt a girl and so do I. but we haven't gotten a chance to look so the idea is there but we haven't done it.

I am a special agent Let's just say it runs in the family. I have a mother and father that I truly love they are both fifty. Let's just say my mother was fourteen when she had me and my brother was sixteen. They aren't that far away from us.

I love my family and I will do a lot for them.

My partner Enzo is sitting next to me while he is listening to music. We are just sitting here the whole day and I wish that I could run in there and take the child in my arms saying everything is going to be okay.

That is what we do we just sit here.

🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠
Hello, so the chapters are going to get longer. Please be patient with me.