Chapter 30

Talia's pov

I woke up to Nevan climbing into bed. I look at my clock It is on the side table to see it is ten. I looked again at Nevan to see him holding Guinevere.

"Mommy is still sleeping but we can cuddle," Nevan said to Guinevere.

"I am awake," I said

"Look, Mommy is awake. There is Mommy."Nevan said

"I will be right back I just need to pre-first please, "I said and I walked to the bathroom where I peed and washed my hands. I walked back to the bed where I got under the blankets and I took Guinevere who was blowing bubbles.

I moved closer to Nevan and we both just looked at Guinevere blowing bubbles. Nevan kissed me on my head and I looked at Nevan. I kissed Nevan on his lips and put my head on his chest.

"What are today's plans?"I asked

I am going shopping and my queen is going to stay home and work on the book and look after our baby."Nevan said

"Okay, my king."I said Are you ready for your shift tomorrow?"Nevan asked

"No, I want to stay with you both and just stay here forever but what about you?"I asked

Well no. I want both of my ladies next to me. I want to hold you both and tell you how much I love you."Nevan said and I smiled

"I love you so much. What else?"I asked

"I am going to pack your lunch bags and we need to finish the paperwork. I am going to print Guinevere's list we need to go pack in the diaper bag."Nevan said

"Okay sounds good. I am going to start on breakfast then you can get dressed. I'm going to stay in my pajamas."I said

Nevan got up and walked into the closet where I walked into the kitchen. I placed Guinevere in the swing where I got breakfast started. I made Guinevere oatmeal that I blended up with some breast milk. I made eggs, toast, bacon, and beef for Nevan and me.

As I was doing well I was reading some Bible and doing Bible study. I decided to make some coffee and get a travel mug out for Nevan. As I am making coffee Nevan walks in all dressed.

"Wow

"Wow. You look handsome."I said

"Well, thank you so much. Thank you little rose."Nevan said and I kissed him. Nevan went to set up the table for breakfast and I dished up in two plates. I took the oatmeal drink and poured it into the bottle for Guinevere.

Nevan takes Guinevere out of the swing and takes the bottle where he rubs the nipple over her lips. Guinevere got her latch and she started sucking. Nevan and I sat down to have breakfast.

When we were done eating Guinevere was asleep like a rock. Nevan said he gave her two bottles one at four and one at seven. Nevan placed Guinevere in her swing and he grabbed his wallet and bag so we would not litter. I printed the list.