𝐜𝐛𝐥𝐮 | 𝟎𝟑

𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 .ᐣ

✩

| 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

I MOVED MY HEAD, to the lyrics of camrins songs. we were on the way to buy groceries, since we needed some. dougie tapped along with us, we were smoking a blunt together so we said why not.

dougie pushed my head, sitting up close to the center console. "leave me alone zesty b." i popped him, rolling my eyes mugging him. "yo ugly eyes gon get stuck rolling em' so much." dougie clapped back, giggling like a child.

"thought you ate.." i snickered scrolling through, insta reels. "y'all fight so much" camrin laughed aswell, "shut up cheddar bob." dougie replied back to camrin, i laughed at his remark.

"cheddar bob is crazy, bae you gon take that?" i looked over to camrin rolling his eyes, ignoring us. "shut yalls ugly asses up.." he mumbled

...

We made it the store, 20 minutes later and fighting with dougie. we ran into the stores like children, camrin got on one of the motorized carts.

"camrin get off!" i laughed scared for one of the employees, to kick us out. "nah, chill with the gov ma" he snickered, "watch, watch mama" he giggled whispering, hitting the back of dougies legs with the cart.

i busted out laughing, as dougie started hitting camrin, "get yo zesty ass off me!" camrin pushed dougie, into one of the shelf's all of us busting out laughing.

"yooo we're gonna get kicked out, stop bruh!" i shouted lowly, pushing camrins head as he got off the cart. we walked out the aisle, walking to the meat section.

i looked at all of the meats, while camrin and dougie acted childish behind me, hitting each other with the meats. "oh my god." i whispered adding a steak into the cart, for dinner tonight.

"y'all do tooo much.." i shook my head, "shut up ma, tryna be a party pooper." i turned my head back at him, "party pooper camrin." he looked around, before pushing me.

"stop saying my gov ma fo i fuck you up." i rolled my eyes, pushing him back. he wrapped his waist around me, kissing the side of my head rocking us.

"you look pretty today ma." i smiled, "so i don't look good everyday?" he sucked his teeth, "chill out mama." kissing my lips, dougie faked gagged "y'all nasty.." he mumbled.

"you mad youn got a girl." camrin let go, play fighting with dougie. i laughed at them, walking off to a different aisle grabbing a few things, for dinner.

camrin and dougie ran fast to the aisle, "why you leave us?" they both said in sync, out of breath. "my question is how y'all that out of breath." they jaws dropped, "nahh you calling us fat?" dougie said, scoffing.

"nah rs, i ain't fat." camrin said acting sassy, "ion know about that now.." dougie side eyed camrin, "you got sum to say?" blu turned to dougie, mugging him.

"nah, you got it." dougie walked off to wherever, "maa" camrin walked to me, gripping my waist. "i missed you." he kissed the back of my head, watching me pick stuff from the shelfs.

"we been together all day." i chuckled, turning towards his body kissing his lips, he kissed me back fast pulling away, with a grin.

"i know, i love you." pecking my lips again, "i love you too camrin." i chuckled, "aii watch the gov." he joked.

uploaded again!

uploaded again!