Prologue

" Never have I seen anyone raise their voice against me. She did it. Not for others, but for my daughter. If my daughter loves her, then she will be my wife for others and a mother for my kid. That's all." - Rehaan Ahmad

"He is a devil who hides love. If i am agreeing to this marriage, it means only for the kid. I don't want my Amaira to become deprived of mothers love. He might be the devil to others, but I know how to handle the devil." Sahana Khan

Rehaan Ahmad - 31 Year old divorced. His whole world revolves around two things, one his business that he loves the most. Second his princess Amaira Ahmad. He is arrogant to many, but has a broken soul inside. He loves his daughter, but is afraid to show it outside. He is a fire that burns anyone. He holds the power.  Love, that's what made his life miserable. One wrong move, his total life changed. Leaving him with a kid, his first wife left him. He is cold, ruthless. But he is not heartless.

Sahana Khan - 24 old pediatrician. Filled with a sad past, she chose to move past and pretend to be happy outside while inside she was a broken soul. Her happiness lies with children that she sees and treats everyday. Her world revolves around two people that is Mr. Idris Khan and Mrs. Amna Khan.  Her past broke her, but she chose to hide it. Kind and bubbly. But she is confident. She can be a fire when it comes to her loved ones. Marriage was something that she chose to stay out of after her past.

What happens when the fire and sun are put together? Both are not ready for the marriage, but for their princess they are obliged to do it. He hates love, she fears marriage. He doesn't show outside. But she shows it.
He is calm and arrogant. She is silent and kind. Two opposite polars getting together for Amaira. Filled with darkness of their own, will both of them ever find the light in their marriage?
Entangled Destiny. Read their journey to find what happens next.