CHAPTER - 1

Proof reading and editing will be done later

    "Make sure the materials arrives in the morning." A sultry deep masculine voice emerged from the phone. The sounds of footsteps reverberated in the darkness filled room.

Hazel green eyes with a dark straightened eyebrows, diamond cut face shaped with a beard and mustache adding a masculine feel to the handsome face. Sharp jaws with a knife sharp nose. A bow shaped lips that is pressed into thin line. The handsome face had a small frown.

"Yeah." his response was cut off by a loud scream. His eyes turned sharp as his head snapped into the direction of his room door. He hung up the call as he started running towards the scream.

"What happened?" he asked standing before the nursery room. A middle old lady turned towards him with a 4 year baby girl in her arms.

His eyes shifted to the petite baby girl in the caretaker arms . Her face had lot of dried tear marks. Her whole face turned red and her breathing was not normal. His eyes snapped towards the lady with a worrisome stare.

"Rehaan, we have to take Amaira to hospital. She seems unwell." the caretaker of the house instructed Rehaan. That is all it took for the best business man in India to turn into a athlete. Without wasting much more time, he took his princess in his arms and ran towards the car. The caretaker and the nanny followed him behind. He placed his daughter in her seat as he started the car. He drove his car fastly towards the hospital.

"Doctor. Doctor." he yelled taking everyone attention in the lobby area.

"Where is the doctor?" he was yelling at the poor patients and the nurse.

"What is happening over here?" A bold voice stopped his yelling from behind. He turned around to see a woman with a sharp black eyes and heart shaped face. Her eyes were staring at him with a questionable stare. She was wearing a simple red kurti with a doctor coat and a stethoscope on her long neck. Her eyebrows furrowed as her eyes analyzed his princess in his arms. A slow gasp left from her heart shaped lips as she took a step towards him with a furrowed eyebrows. Her hands went towards the baby girl in his arms. He blinked his eyes as she gently took her in her arms.

She walked there to the ward with him following her behind with a worry face. She checked the baby heartbeat. Her eyes was constantly looking at Amaira. She started her treatment. The nurses instructed three of them to stay out.

"Come on baby." she was checking the pulse as the nurse injected the medicine. She connected the heart monitors to the girl and monitored her heart beat rating. The whole room let a huge relief of sigh.

"Get me the blood results in few minutes." she ordered the nurses and stepped out of the ICU Seeing her Rehaan stood up, "Who is the parent here?" she questioned looking three of them.

"I am." he stepped forward as his eyes landed on her name badge. Sahana Khan. His mind automatically registered her name.

"For how many days she has fever?" she directly asked the question to him. His eyes shifted to the nanny in a blink of second.