extra #1

opulent (adj

opulent (adj.) luxurious and grand in appearance

"hey.. does (name) feel a bit.. different today..?" chiyo asked one of her other friends, whispering in her ear as she stared at the beaming girl.

it wasn't strange to see (name) smiling, in fact, she smiles very very often, but today.. her smile seemed different than usual. the (h/c)-ette jumped up and down, noticeably more happy than the day before.

"no..? (name) always smiles, i don't see a difference, besides, it would be more wierd to see her not smiling" chiyo's friend whispered back to her

"well i've been her friend for a while now, there's definitely something off about her!" chiyo whisper-yelled back.

the truth was, chiyo was right, there actually was something different about (name). she seemed... more upbeat.

saiki was confused about this too, so he read her mind cause he's nosy.

'i'm so excited for my date today!' (name) squealed in her head

'what.' saiki then thought

chiyo walked over to (name), tapping on her shoulder which quickly snapped (name) out of her thoughts.

"oh hey chiyo!!" (name) smiled "heya... (name)" chiyo answered, trying her best to match the (h/c)-ette's smile

"eh?" (name) was a bit confused "you seem down! do you need a hug?" she offered

"n-no.. it's fine... i just wanted to ask.. how come you seem happier than usual- i-i mean! not that it's a bad thing but..."

"so you noticed... well i actually am happier than usual! i'm going on a date!"

"WHAT." chiyo screamed out

'my reaction.' saiki thought

"no offense (name) but... how did you get someone to ask you out..?"

"don't know! my date is the kid i'm babysitting's older brother!" (name) spoke with a big smile as kenji glared at chiyo (he took it the wrong way and assumed that she was calling (name) ugly)

"oh..." chiyo muttered 'how could someone ask (name) out but not me?!' yes, chiyo felt a bit jealous but at the same time she was happy for her friend and could understand why someone would want to date (name), she was pretty, thoughtful, kind, outgoing and brave although she did have her flaws that were hard to overlook, it added to her charm.