Chapter 1 STAY

"Even if the whole world turned their backs at you, I am always here ready to follow and support you."

Many people said that he's insane for staying by a Mafia heir, for making problems to his already fucked up life. Porsche did not care, he know that he's being blinded by love and Porsche did not pay any attention to whatever they said. It's already too late to back out now, the game already started and he's stuck in the middle, no finish line and the  starting line has already vanished from the sight, no hope in sight.

" I am going to get the Japanese Territory near Tay's." Kinn said one day when he and Porsche were just relaxing outside the garden of the compound, Porsche just nod his head and started thinking on how to help his husband.

" I'll be by your side if you go." Porsche answered even if it's not a question, Kinn stared at him for a solid minute then sigh.

" Aren't you tired of always supporting me and following me whatever I do?" The question made Porsche paused whatever plan he's thinking.

I am tired, so fucking tired but I can't just give up and leave you behind when I am already into you. I can't just leave everything behind knowing that you'll be left here all alone and no one will be able to understand you as much as I do.

Porsche wanted to say those but thinking twice and decided not to.

" You're the reason why I am here, it's clear that I am nothing without you by my side. I love you Kinn, I am always by your side as long as you need me." He answered like they always discussed this kind of topic, like it's normal. Kinn did not say anything, he's just sitting and staring ahead, deep in thoughts.

" Everyone left."

" I am still here"

" You'll get tired of me later."

" I won't get tired of you."

" You will leave me."

" Do you want me to?"

". . . . "

" No"

" Then I won't."

They did not talk about it for the next few days.

Good day everyone, please don't forget to vote and comment your concern related to this chapter. Love you all 💛💚